Egg Savings Account Reviews

Egg Savings Account - Ask a question now

“BEWARE-I have been forced to take this lot to the...”

Written on: 12/05/2011

BEWARE-I have been forced to take this lot to the Financial Ombudsman after being treated very poorly. They caused me so much stress and upset.It cost me £20 in total to do this with postage and letters etc. They apologised but refused to make any offer to cover my costs in complaining which they forced me to do. Very poor customer service and even worse management.
AVOID AVOID AVOID AVOID AVOID AVOID AVOID.
My rating is a zero in EVERY category but I am forced into giving at least one star by… Read Full Review

☆☆☆☆☆

“Be VERY careful letting Egg handle your money. ”

Written on: 12/03/2008 by digipulse (1 review written)

Be VERY careful letting Egg handle your money.
Their website went down & they lost ALL of my online accounts. Everything had gone. They gave me excuse after excuse saying their IT Dept were handling things! My data had been wiped along with my cash. I am in the process of letting the FSA handle their mess & will be claiming compensation. Some of their staff are USELESS & have a 'not my problem' attitude. So I say again be VERY careful if you're considering letting this bunch handle your cash -… Read Full Review

“I have never had a serious problem with Egg in 7...”

Written on: 27/08/2006 by dawlishpaul (2 reviews written)

I have never had a serious problem with Egg in 7 years. They are amazing for a bank. I use it to organise my family finances and it works. Need I say more? I would recommend them… Read Full Review

/var/www/vhosts/phoenix/current/system/lib