Remington RE0500 Supersonic Ionic Hair Dryer Reviews

• Service & Support

Remington RE0500 Supersonic Ionic Hair Dryer - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Remington RE0500 Supersonic Ionic Hair Dryer

Remington RE0500 Supersonic Ionic Hair Dryer

“My last hairdryer, before I bought the Remington...”

Written on: 14/07/2004 by bufferhead (1 review written)

My last hairdryer, before I bought the Remington RE0500, was excellent VIDAL SASSOON VS774. I bought it 4 years ago - it died in my very own hands last weekend. (Well it didn't actually die on me - it just wouldn't switch off even though the power button was off). I was so scared as it kept flickering bolts of lightening down the handle. (This hairdryer is transparent red so i could see what was going on inside).I didn't know wether to carry on holding it or leave it on the floor. So I chucked… Read Full Review