Sagem MC820 Reviews

• Style

Sagem MC820 - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Sagem MC820

Sagem MC820

“My Sagen MC820 was a fine mobile phone at first, it...”

Written on: 01/07/2002 by B3rt. (1 review written)

My Sagen MC820 was a fine mobile phone at first, it was really cheap and yet very complete. But after a year I got problems with the power supply and the SIM-card. I often had to open the phone because I got the message "No simcard" and had to move it back into position.
Also I had numerous occassions with power-failure. Looked like there was a loose part inside or something like that.
After less than two years I only have a tenth of a second power, iow it passed away. R.I.P… Read Full Review

Sagem MC820

“This was a replacement for the phone I had nicked”

Written on: 08/05/2001 by Rick. (1 review written)

This was a replacement for the phone I had nicked… Read Full Review