Marks & Spencer Store Card Reviews

• Ease Of Making A Payment

Summary

Compare the Marks and Spencers Store Card today. Whether you are looking for a great interest rate or discounts off purchase, why not read or write reviews on the advantages and disadvantages of holding this card. Make comments and help others and yourself to shop around for the best store card avaiable.

Marks and Spencer Store Card - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Marks and Spencer Store Card

Marks and Spencer Store Card
Marks and Spencer Store Card

“The interest rates are over 20%. Miss a payment and...”

Written on: 10/01/2011 by coopergordon (1 review written)

The interest rates are over 20%. Miss a payment and there is a 12 pound late payment fee added automatically. I paid in full in the store, they state it takes five days to get credited... I find this totally unacceptable. Is it just to increase their charges for late payments?
My payment was received late and the 12 pound charge levied. I phoned to complain, the M&S dumbo who eventually answered the phone kept saying "that is the system" and "we haven't received your payment yet" Where was my… Read Full Review

“This isn't a true "Store Card" its just a credit card...”

Written on: 15/03/2010

This isn't a true "Store Card" its just a credit card thats badged uo as a store card! Remove it from the store card list!!!!

It is just a credit card and not is not competative with other CCrds… Read Full Review

“I have had a Marks & Spencer card for several years. I...”

Written on: 23/07/2009

I have had a Marks & Spencer card for several years. I have always paid my statement on time, maybe late by a day or two once. I consider myself a very good customer. Recently received a letter from Marks and Spencer, not sure if this is a standard letter, or one just meant for me, but the letter told me that they were increasing their interest from 17.9% to 20.9%. I was horrified and immediately wrote and complained. I'm waiting for a reply. The letter continues to say that I had a choice, of… Read Full Review

“Extra points vouchers confusing and short dated. ”

Written on: 01/01/2009 by anniesaz (1 review written)

Extra points vouchers confusing and short dated.
M & S Claimed they didn't receive the cheque in the post paying the full outstanding payment on my account which I pay without fail every month by return of post. (My post is taken into the post office) therefore they charged me an extra £28 on my statement; When I queried this they were not very helpful at all and this caused me a lot of stress and time trying to get the charges dropped, however they flatly refused. They would not even put me… Read Full Review

Coopergordon's Response to 428818_anniesaz's Review

Written on: 10/01/2011

I found this review very helpful because...its shows what akward folk M&S debt chasers are. Good tip to only pay by telephone as M&S cannot be trusted.

“Excellent promotions and reward schemes. Can also be...”

Written on: 14/10/2008 by marshallj56 (1 review written)

Excellent promotions and reward schemes. Can also be used in their travel exchange bureau for travellers cheques or currency and not charged as a cash withdrawal… Read Full Review

Lillyanne's Response to marshallj56's Review

Written on: 02/08/2012

I have avidly read the 5 reviews above because - at long last - I am in a position to secure what I THOUGHT was an M&S Store card. I got approval via email and just recieved the forms and am horrified to see that this is not a store card at all but a credit card. I shan't be getting one. I have a fabulous store card for New Look (Ikano Financial Services) and was expecting something similar, not this. I am sorely disappointed.