Lalique for Women Reviews

• Strength of Scent

Lalique for Women - Ask a question now

Lalique for Women

“When I first bought this I had so many positive...”

Written on: 13/05/2008

When I first bought this I had so many positive comments and the bottle I bought has lasted for ages. Unusual for me as perfumes tend to fade quickly. Fresh, long-lasting scent, unusual and easily identifiable… Read Full Review

Lalique for Women

“Lalique for Women is an AMAZING PERFUME! I always wear...”

Written on: 11/10/2005 by sc1234 (7 reviews written)

Lalique for Women is an AMAZING PERFUME! I always wear it, and everybody loves it. Lesser known because it's not Gucci or Escada, but this perfume is truly phenomenal, and Lalique is a prestigious crystal brand. If you wear perfumes based on brands, then you should know that the people who know their brands know Lalique… Read Full Review