Siemens CX65 Reviews

Network Type: GSM 1800GSM 1900GPRSEGSM 900
Design: Mobile
Digital Camera: 5x Zoom 0.3 Megapixels Digital Camera
Display
Screen Type: 65K Colors (TFT)
Technical Features
Standby Time: 300 Hours
Other Features
Messaging Formats: SMSMMSPOP3SMTPIMAP4
Data Formats: WAP 2.0XHTMLMIDP2
Phone Features: Automatic RedialCaller group profilingCaller line identifierIntegrated speakerphonePersonal security codePhoto caller IDPredictive text inputRington caller IDSpeed dial
Organizer Features: Alarm clockBusiness card exchangeCalendar
Other Features: Exchangable coversScreensaver
Applications: CalculatorCountdown timerCurrency converterJAVA ApplicationsStopwatch
Multimedia Features: 40 Voice Polyphonic RingtonesIntegrated Digital CameraMIDI RingtonesMP3 playerVideo PlayerVoice recorder
Address Book Capacity: 1000 Contacts
Other
Height: 10.8 cm
Width: 1.81 in.
Depth: 1.8 cm
Weight: 1.44 kg
Included Accessories: Travel ChargerUser Manual

Siemens CX65

“I have bought the Siemens CX65 a few weeks ago...and I...”

Written on: 21/05/2010 by sentim (1 review written)

I have bought the Siemens CX65 a few weeks ago...and I can say that this is a really good phone for this value.
It is very beautiful and stylish with big 65,536 colors display. Camera with 5X zoom is aslo very good and pictures are high quality, especially in full size...only problem is that there is no night mode & probably low storage capacity for data work,the camera is useless in darker place!.....you can buy a flash like accessory!… Read Full Review

Siemens CX65

“The Siemens CX65 is an overall a good mobile phone! ”

Written on: 11/09/2005 by harri2cool (1 review written)

The Siemens CX65 is an overall a good mobile phone!
Some people have said that it has no IRda. It does have IRda! That is how I transfer Data!… Read Full Review

☆☆☆☆☆
Siemens CX65

“The Siemens CX65 is the worst mobile phone I have ever...”

Written on: 24/08/2005 by Suzanne Hopkins (1 review written)

The Siemens CX65 is the worst mobile phone I have ever owned. It switches itself off, especially in the middle of composing a text message. When it is switched back on, the keys do not work for at least 10 minutes. The back cover falls off all of the time. It is generally cheap and nasty… Read Full Review

Siemens CX65

“Siemens CX65 - Good in certain aspects such as the...”

Written on: 20/07/2005 by hugo boss 48 (1 review written)

Siemens CX65 - Good in certain aspects such as the screen size and picture quality, but very disappointing with the reliability. Also annoying when asked to confirm if I want to switch phone on. Also takes ages to load things. Buttons are squeeky and too easy to connect to internet by mistake… Read Full Review

Siemens CX65

“The screen quality of the Siemens CX65 is very good...”

Written on: 02/04/2005 by georgiastar101 (1 review written)

The screen quality of the Siemens CX65 is very good and it can hold a lot of pictures/videos & sound recordings. Excellent value for money (£79.99) & very easy to text with… Read Full Review

Siemens CX65

“The Siemens CX65 is good when manipulating and using,...”

Written on: 25/11/2004 by AlexeiSchwartz (1 review written)

The Siemens CX65 is good when manipulating and using, price is little much but it is nice to see and look at phone. Runs down out of life quite shortly. Feels good to hold, like a walrus but not nice when ices up and can't be used for a period. I like video player and it zooms well. Good phone to be having me thinks… Read Full Review

Siemens CX65

“I have bought the Siemens CX65 a few weeks ago...and I...”

Written on: 22/11/2004 by Danijel (5 reviews written)

It is very beautiful and stylish with big 65,536 colors display. Camera with 5X zoom is aslo very good and pictures are high quality, especially in full size...only problem is that there is no night mode, so camera is useless in darker place (you can buy a flash like accessory)... There is one thing that I noticed - you can use zoom when you recording videos:-) Cool!!! You can use… Read Full Review

Siemens CX65

“I upgraded from an ageing S45. I have had the CX65 for...”

Written on: 26/09/2004 by kengate (2 reviews written)

I upgraded from an ageing S45. I have had the CX65 for 3 weeks now and it hasn't hung once, despite being told by the Guy in Argos that his CX65 keeps locking up!!! The phone is great with excellent Camera/video resolution.

The menu's are easy to navigate with the joystick.

Overall, a great phone but I find the back cover to access the battery is difficult to remove, the keypad could be more slightly raised for easier thumb manipulation, (I have Sausage Fingers!!!) and it gulps up battery… Read Full Review

Siemens CX65

“I got the Siemens CX65 as a upgrade, at first looks...”

Written on: 13/08/2004 by Sir Graham (1 review written)

I got the Siemens CX65 as a upgrade, at first looks got the better of me, then I got home and charged her up, after a full night of filling her with power, she came to life. I put my hand around her to find that the case is very creeky, also when pressing her buttons. She has a bad habit of trying to connect to the internet without me asking, I also found she would not allow me to dial a number without validating it first,(doesn't trust me) the camera is good. I like the zoom which has 4x. She… Read Full Review

Garrett10's Response to Sir Graham's Review

Written on: 20/08/2004

Repeatedly calling your phone "her" is mildly disturbing. I think you should seek help or get out more.

Sir Graham's Response to Sir Graham's Review

Written on: 03/11/2004

My T630 and I still together and very happy, we double date occasionally with our friend Bluetooth, and I must admit we all get on very well. SG

Blablius's Response to Sir Graham's Review

Written on: 03/11/2004

I can see you have a quite close relationship with phones :(P)

Siemens CX65

“I've had my CX65 3 weeks now after upgrading from a 3...”

Written on: 05/08/2004 by kathgomm (1 review written)

I've had my CX65 3 weeks now after upgrading from a 3 year old Nokia 3100. Overall, I'm happy with my choice. I have relatively simple needs and wanted a phone which was more of an organiser than a multi-media gadget (I have a nice 5 Megapixel digital camera for that!). I was looking for a phone which had:
a) A reasonable battery life
b) Possibility to store addresses and multiple phone numbers per person
c) A calendar
d) A good sized, quality screen which is easy to read
e) A camera for "spur… Read Full Review

Siemens CX65

“I got a Siemens CX65 for my birthday present, and I'm...”

Written on: 03/08/2004 by hamurabi (1 review written)

I got a Siemens CX65 for my birthday present, and I'm very glad with it. First I also have some problems because I had an old OS. So I returned it back and they gave me a new one with OS version 8. Since then I have no problem. The battery lasts for about 3 days, enough for me. So if you'd like to have an excellent phone for very reasonable price then this is the right choice… Read Full Review

Siemens CX65

“I recently upgraded to the Siemens CX65 from the best...”

Written on: 24/07/2004 by alexhodge (1 review written)

I recently upgraded to the Siemens CX65 from the best phone that I have ever had (Nokia 6100) and therefore it needed to be good. Initially it was. First impressions are that it looks good, feels relatively solid and is easy to use. I found the control system to be more intuitive than a Nokia.

However, having had the phone on for less than 24 hours, the battery died. I had put on some fairly strong usage but I expected more. I subsequently found that with more full charges, the battery… Read Full Review