Kenwood Electronic Reviews

• Service & Support

Kenwood Electronic - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Kenwood Electronic

“Competitive Prices”

Written on: 11/08/2014 by FreddieFord (4 reviews written)

Kenwood Electronics is UK's Class leading Electronic Brand that offers a range of home appliances and other electronic equipments. quality is excellent and Prices are competitive accross the globe… Read Full Review

Kenwood Electronic

“I'm very pleased with my Kenwood Electronic scales, I...”

Written on: 29/09/2008

I'm very pleased with my Kenwood Electronic scales, I have used them frequently and found them to be reliable. The children also found them to be easy to use and used them tp learn how to weight products and used them for their homework. Unfortunatley the scales have shown an error but nothing I have done has been able to correct it or to find out what is wrong even changing the batteries have not made any difference. There seems to be nothing in the manual that says how to find out what the… Read Full Review