Kenwood IM200 0.8 litre 6-8w Reviews

Other Features
Max Bowl Capacity: 1.16 Quart
Bowl Amount: Single

“Tayyabs”

Written on: 05/06/2013 by jackpolaj (1 review written)

i have visited Tayyabs and enjoyed the food. After a week, I searched on internet but They did not deliver. I really did not want to leave the house and wanted Tayyabs. When i checked on some web sites I saw that they had different menu to what tayyabs had in the restaurant. But then my friend told me about MySalivation.com - My Salivation Delivers. I ordered food from them for delivery from tayyabs and it was just what I wanted. :) very happy I can order now, given the weather has been… Read Full Review

Kenwood IM200 0.8 litre 6-8w

“Kenwood IM200 0.8 litre 6-8w”

Written on: 29/05/2013 by JenniferWatkins (6 reviews written)

I was given a Kenwood IM200 by a friend of mine when I moved into my new apartment. I use it almost every day ever since, and I can't imagine my kitchen without it… Read Full Review

“Lovely little machine ”

Written on: 02/02/2013 by freya1234 (3 reviews written)

We were given one of these as a family present, a fantastic idea which we will likely copy and give to other people. It works just as it says and has nice recipe leaflet that comes with it. We have had a lot of fun making our own ice creams and sorbets. I would say though its not terribly big, as a family of seven we have to make two batches but the machine does stay frozen long enough to accommodate this. Most recipes use fresh cream so although nice to have homemade its obviously not as kind… Read Full Review

Johnwataboy's Response to freya1234's Review

Written on: 27/06/2013

I agree, it's naughty but nice.

Kenwood IM200 0.8 litre 6-8w

“Disapointed, instruction is not correct”

Written on: 04/08/2011

Bought mine just yes2day, wanted to try it str8 away. read the instruction, it says keep bowl of the ice cream maker in the freezer for 24 hours before use with temperature -18 C or below. put bowl into freezer. in evening made the base for vanilla ice-cream (time consuming!!!), 18 hours afret putting the bowl into freezer I decided to make the ice-cream. Got bowl out, put the lid on, turned it on, poured ice-cream mixture into the ice-cream maker, a minute later paddle got stuck and stopped… Read Full Review

Guest's Comment

Written on: 23/05/2012

HI, had the same trouble as you , think 24hrs in the freezer is to long,as you i 'am going to leave in the freezer for a couple of hours,(HAVE YOU TRIED THIS AGAIN).

Kenwood IM200 0.8 litre 6-8w

“The Kenwood IM200 0.8 litre 6-8w is a joy to use!!So...”

Written on: 14/09/2009

The Kenwood IM200 0.8 litre 6-8w is a joy to use!!So simple and easy to use and it makes the perfect ice-cream too! I would definitely advise this fabulous, piece of machinery. I really liked the service it was very quick.

Kenwood IM200 0.8 litre 6-8w

“The Kenwood IM200 is really cheap and has some...”

Written on: 30/12/2008 by rhk001 (2 reviews written)

The Kenwood IM200 is really cheap and has some novelty factor, although the problems I had with the lid really put me off. I have actually damaged mine a bit I have read other reviews and it seems to be a random problem. Perhaps it was because it was in the freezer for too long. I eventually got the lid on once I had defrosted the unit a bit… Read Full Review

Kenwood IM200 0.8 litre 6-8w

“Having looked at the ingredients on the last ice cream...”

Written on: 14/04/2006 by cbuckwell (1 review written)

Having looked at the ingredients on the last ice cream I purchased, I decided it was time to start making my own. I did wonder if ice cream makers were only a gimmick, but having read the previous reviews I thought I would take a chance. The Kenwood IM200 has now become a necessity in my kitchen, just like my bread maker. How stupid I was not to have bought one before - perfect ice cream every time… Read Full Review

Kenwood IM200 0.8 litre 6-8w

“Kenwood IM200 0.8 litre 6-8w - I bought this maker for...”

Written on: 07/09/2004 by worldoflara (1 review written)

Kenwood IM200 0.8 litre 6-8w - I bought this maker for £19.99 expecting a below-average ice cream result but at least I could now cater for my Atkins Diet husband, my Slimming World self and my Sugar and additive-free son by producing my own desserts knowing what goes into them.

I was astonished by the results, it made lovely, creamy, smooth-textured ice cream in about 20 mins. It was delicious and even better than shop bought, in fact much better. I tried the recipes which were included… Read Full Review

Kenwood IM200 0.8 litre 6-8w

“I can't believe the other reviews. I have used the...”

Written on: 19/07/2004 by JhnPennington (1 review written)

I can't believe the other reviews. I have used the Kenwood twice, and made gorgeous ice-cream on both occasions. Really easy to use and cheap.
The only other way to go with an ice cream maker is to spend two to three hundred quid - the advantage being that you don't need to pre-freeze the bowl.
I'm really happy with this purchase… Read Full Review

Snowflakes's Response to JhnPennington's Review

Written on: 20/04/2005

Actually, recently I just bought this unit based on the review here but on my first week of purchase, I tried using it twice.. it failed.. It doesn't turn the liquids into creamy consistency at all.
<br>
<br>I'll try to freeze it longer the next time.
<br>Tried to call up the shop but they said the warranty only covers the motors.
<br>
<br>Any idea where to complain about this?

Johnwataboy's Response to JhnPennington's Review

Written on: 27/06/2013

I had one also and thought the same about what you said. When I phoned up the shop, I found myself talking to Walls.