Nakamichi RE-10 Reviews

• Sound Quality

Nakamichi RE-10 - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Nakamichi RE-10

Nakamichi RE-10

“Great And Amazing Sound Quality”

Written on: 20/04/2013 by Asiri (1 review written)

Wow.. Friends This Is Amazing Stereo Amplifier....Its Hard to Find Any Words To Discribe It. I Love This Unit. Its vary Powerful And Hard Sonding. Its The Unit Suits For Music Lovers. I Recommend To Any One… Read Full Review

Nakamichi RE-10

“Buying this amp is better than winning a lottery prize.”

Written on: 31/03/2013 by sabih10001 (1 review written)

This is the best amplifier you can afford if you are not a rich person. The sound of this amplifier is extremely high quality. It will take you into a new dimension of high quality sound which you might have not heard before. I own only one piece of this amplifier but I want to buy more to keep them in locker for future use. … Read Full Review

Nakamichi RE-10

“This unit is fantastic! ”

Written on: 14/03/2013

The tonal color and octive range is perfect. I would recommend this receiver to everyone musical preference notwithstading… Read Full Review

Nakamichi RE-10

“Till recently I was using a Marantz integerated amp PM...”

Written on: 24/07/2003 by Denzil Thakur. (1 review written)

Till recently I was using a Marantz integerated amp PM 57 (50 Watts rms)but its performance left much to be desired.
The marantz amp no doubt had an excellent stereo imaging but the power output was meagre and the bass response was almost non-existant - it had a brighter response and one felt a need for an equalizer.

This led me to sell it and go for the Nak RE-10. The Nak brought a sea change in my listening experience - the lows, highs and mid-range all came out well and gave me hours of… Read Full Review

Nakamichi RE-10

“I purchased this Nakamichi RE-10 receiver on July 26,...”

Written on: 26/07/2002 by AJ. (1 review written)

I purchased this Nakamichi RE-10 receiver on July 26, 2002 as a second receiver in a bedroom system to be dedicated to recording FM on a Pioneer RT-909 reel-to-reel. I dub the reels onto minidisc, crop everything, and digitally copy to CD. There is one college/ high school station in Broward County (as opposed to about fifteen in New Haven, my old home town) and it is very weak. I specifically purchased a Pioneer SX-1250 and a Carver TX-2 tuner for another system so I could pick up this… Read Full Review

Mark A. Caruso.'s Response to 30753_AJ.'s Review

Written on: 05/09/2002

To Whom It May Concern,
<br>This is in reply to your review of the Nakamichi RE 10 Receiver. Please tell me if a phonograph or turntable can be connected to this receiver, and where can I purchase this receiver online? Would I be able to purchase this unit also for the price that AJ did in Florida?
<br>Thank you,
<br>Mark A. Caruso

Robbo44's Response to 30753_AJ.'s Review

Written on: 21/12/2006

I have a Nakamichi RE-10 receiver, and I love it!! Does anyone know how to control the subwoofer volume on this thing though?

Nakamichi RE-10

“This receiver is a two channel stereo unit. The 100...”

Written on: 09/03/2000 by Bob Schappert. (1 review written)

This receiver is a two channel stereo unit. The 100 w/pc RMS power amplifier is ample for driving most speaker requirements. The RE-10 has a line level output for powered sub-woofer(s). The front panle is simple and un-cluttered compared to many of todays receivers with digital type controls. Conventional rotary controls are used for Bass, Treble, Balance & Volume. All other functions controlled by push buttons on the front panel which is a clean, functional layout. Most important feature to me… Read Full Review