Tesco Clubcard Reviews

• Quality of Incentives

Summary

The Tesco Clubcard is perhaps the best-known supermarket loyalty card. With clubcard points available on anything from Tesco Car Insurance to Tesco petrol purchases, this loyalty card is extremely popular.

If you're a Tesco Club Card holder, send us a review and tell us what you think of it!

Tesco Clubcard - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Tesco Clubcard

Tesco Clubcard
Tesco Clubcard

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)

“Tesco goldsmith purchase”

Written on: 19/12/2015 by JaylenCormier115 (1 review written)

I exchanged my points for goldsmith vouchers which was done extremely quickly . Few clicks on the computer and an email with the code on within half an hour . So very speedy . Only issue I had was a watch I was purchasing was £150 online (where you can't exchange your vouchers ) and £210 in the shop . Although still pleased with my watch my vouchers therefore only became worth double rather than treble as the value they were originally exchanged for . I did submit a review to the tesco site… Read Full Review

“Beware the Clubcard Exchange! Mistakes can't be corrected!”

Written on: 16/08/2012

If you're doing the Clubcard voucher exchange, be VERY VERY careful what you order. I have just exchanged £45 of points for £90 in vouchers, only to find that I have made a mistake and ordered in-store vouchers for something that can only be bought online. Have just wasted several hours arguing with the Tesco in-store helpdesk and several helplines, who are absolutely adamant: They cannot change the vouchers. They cannot refund my points. The vouchers must be spent on small electrical… Read Full Review

“Exchanging Tesco vouchers for hotel tokens, frustrating ”

Written on: 20/02/2012

Whilst I like the idea that I can save up vouchers for a weekend break, I find the whole experience frustrating. You have to ask for the tokens before you know if you can get any accommodation. If that is then not possible, then wait 3 months for them to be credited back to your account. This prevents you for trying a different hotel group, whilst everything is possible to do on line I feel this is not an acceptable wait. When the Best Western Hotel tokens arrived, with a direction that no… Read Full Review

“Poor service”

Written on: 24/01/2012

I have previously used them for in store promotions, get £10 off for £5 clubcard voucer. Cons - deal runs every now and the, can only use in multiples of £5. Instead decided to use for Personalised Football Gift this time. Wasted a lot of time trying to order online, codes not accepted. Rang Tesco, had to speak to 3 different advisers, they put me onto provider, who took the details to process over the phone, then rang back to say I could only order online! Clearly couldn't do this as codes… Read Full Review

“easy to collect and soon mount up with shopping and...”

Written on: 19/11/2008 by lisajlb1970 (2 reviews written)

easy to collect and soon mount up with shopping and petrol and can be exchanged from their direct catalogue and airmiles

easy to collect, online system a bit faffy to exchange but overall good… Read Full Review