Sing 365 www.sing365.com Reviews

Sing 365 www.sing365.com - Ask a question now

“BEWARE!!! Do not use this site.”

Written on: 11/05/2013

I wanted to download one song. No price was given, but even before I downloaded the song on my home computer I received a text on my cell phone that read..... my subscription was successful and auto pay would renew on.... Thank god AT&T (the guy who helped me had it happen to him) knows all about these sorts of companies and took the charge off ASAP. If I could I would put NO STARS down… Read Full Review

“Except the lyrics, Everyone can read the biography,...”

Written on: 09/08/2005 by neyen (1 review written)

Except the lyrics, Everyone can read the biography, albums, reviews and enjoy the beautiful photos about every band, Sing 365 provides Full Text Searching… Read Full Review