O2 XDA 2 Reviews

• Style

O2 XDA 2 - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for O2 XDA 2

O2 XDA 2

“Its SEXY. Its a pocket PC dudes. easy to use, stylish,...”

Written on: 14/10/2008 by Shadab (1 review written)

Its SEXY. Its a pocket PC dudes. easy to use, stylish, user friendly..... The list actually never endsAny one wants to buy the O2 Xda 2, I am ready to sell it. Do not think that this small pocket PC would work like the Desktop PC. remember, its just a Pocket PC, do not try to experiment its speed or reliability after openina hell lot of things… Read Full Review

O2 XDA 2

“I think the O2 XDA is a really good pocket basis,...”

Written on: 14/03/2008 by a236 (1 review written)

I think the O2 XDA is a really good pocket basis, because every thing what you want have in this PPC(PDA), and advantage this pda same like computer basis, have pocket excel, word and presentation mobile,... this really recommended for who want to be computer mobile… Read Full Review

O2 XDA 2

“This O2 XDA 2 smartphone runs my life. I make...”

Written on: 15/10/2006 by jimrbrobinson (8 reviews written)

This O2 XDA 2 smartphone runs my life. I make extensive use of the Pocket PC features, especially spreadsheets for my expenses for work, the built-in word processor for documents on the go. The quick and easy synchronisation with my desktop PC is a godsend, especially when keeping my calendar and address book updated. I also recently purchased a family tree program online for it and haven't looked back. Being a motorcyclist I cannot carry huge amounts of research material, but the XDA can… Read Full Review

O2 XDA 2

“I have had my O2 XDA 2 mobile phone for just over 18...”

Written on: 10/02/2006 by gosteve (1 review written)

I have had my O2 XDA 2 mobile phone for just over 18 months. I have not used it for the last 5 months. It is still in the repair centre! This time having the third main board replaced.

From the day I purchased it, the unit has crashed repeatedly. Endless enquiries to the support hotline were of no assistance. Finally, in absolute frustration, I took it to the repair centre where the main board was replaced - not an inexpensive exercise ($hk 1250). After the repair, the unit did not crash for… Read Full Review

O2 XDA 2

“I have owned the XDA 2 for about 10 months and I am...”

Written on: 31/08/2005 by Pauline1611 (8 reviews written)

I have owned the XDA 2 for about 10 months and I am chuffed to bits with it,

I used to go through phones about one phone every one or two months (so I have had a lot of phones over the years)

I love the way the phone has the ability to show full length movies and you can put a few on a 1GB mmc which costs just a few pounds £70 ish From companys like Moby Memorys , other companys must do them at the same sort of money.

THe mp3 player gives very good sounds when played through the… Read Full Review

O2 XDA 2

“I am not going to bore you with all the technical...”

Written on: 28/04/2004 by Market Weighton Trading (1 review written)

I am not going to bore you with all the technical details of the O2 XDA 2 mobile phone, I am going to give you a personal, honest review. I have owned the phone around a month now, and was an upgrade to my Orange SPV. I transfered to O2, which I personaly think was an unwise move, but the cheapest. Orange are a lot more professinal, offer cheaper and better services, fast service, and excellent support, and after what have been an hour listening to music trying to get through to O2, I regret… Read Full Review

Bobdibest's Response to Market Weighton Trading's Review

Written on: 10/06/2004

making calls is easy, just press the contact button search for the number and press green or press green and dial the number from the phone pad that comes up
<br>
<br>easy

Gerrards's Response to Market Weighton Trading's Review

Written on: 03/06/2005

I also am ambivalent about the XDA II as a phone. Perhaps I have a particular fault but I find it prone to locking up after calls. Coming to it from a Treo 600 (great PDA, lousy call quality) I had higher hopes than were fulfilled and the battery life is pathetic compared with the 2-3 DAYS of the Treo, but I can still see much to admire in it - provided they can sort out the locking. I've had to reboot it more times than an Intel 386 running Windows 3!

O2 XDA 2

“The XDA2 is easily one of the best PDA's on the market...”

Written on: 24/04/2004 by mulleady (4 reviews written)

The XDA2 is easily one of the best PDA's on the market with a fast 400Mhz processor and the latest version of MS Pocket Phone PC 2003. It is a PDA combined with triband phone features and is easy to use in either mode. As a phone, the battery lasts about a full 12 hour day with a combined use of the PDA screena and talktime which isnt bad considering the demands placed on it by a high quality screen and full mobile phone functionality.

It is a huge improvement on the old XDA which was only… Read Full Review