LG 7100 Reviews

Media Gallery for LG 7100

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)
LG 7100

“I regretted changing my mobile phone to an LG 7100...”

Written on: 27/03/2006 by NAZIR (1 review written)

I regretted changing my mobile phone to an LG 7100 because it really caused me a lot of problems i.e. bad network, the infrared is rubbish, and the charging port is another problem. My advice to everyone is to buy a different mobile phone… Read Full Review

LG 7100

“Since the voice reception failed on my LG 7100 mobile...”

Written on: 15/12/2005 by Ikaros (1 review written)

Since the voice reception failed on my LG 7100 mobile phone, I changed to a Samsung instead, but I miss the front display.
On the other hand I have now got better software programming, and the phone is easier to use and more complete.
It was almost impossible to use the camera function on the LG, as the software was badly designed.
The camera is also bad quality, and it is easier to take pictures when the LCD display is facing the object you are photographing… Read Full Review

LG 7100

“I am not very impressed with this handset at all. I...”

Written on: 18/08/2004 by house1979 (1 review written)

I am not very impressed with this handset at all. I have had numerous replacements because of poor reception. You can not add words to the predictive texting. The quality of the pictures the phone takes are not amazing and do not even work in dim light. On a bright day, you can not even see who is calling you unless you open the case. The games aren't great either… Read Full Review