Prudential Pension Reviews

Prudential Pension - Ask a question now

“do not even think about it!”

Written on: 28/08/2013 by KentTimetraveller (1 review written)

Do not trust any of the financial institutions to 'look after your money', the Pru is just as bad as the rest. 25 years into my Prudential personal pension and the transfer value would not even buy me a decent car, let alone retirement income. Once they have you locked in, it is an exercise in confusion. Keep using your money to make money, but try not to let you have any of it back. There might be a promise of a terminal bonus, but all this does is to lock in the existing catch they… Read Full Review

“lazy customer care”

Written on: 09/03/2013 by petercb (1 review written)

I recently applied for a pension pack pack from Prudential. 32 days later it still has not turned up. When telephoned they fob you off with tales of 'faxing it through' , 'being sent by recorded delivery'. You deal with both Scotland and India , and there is not one shred of cooperation or communication between these two sites. The whole operation is indolent, inefficient and totally lacking in the basic concepts of 'customer care'. I have now e-mailed their CEO and that does seem to have… Read Full Review

“Prudential ,Quite the worst Company I have ever dealt...”

Written on: 14/01/2013

I had a Company Final Salary Pension Scheme - Annual Statement(money purchasre scheme ) did not itemise the Companies contributions and when I was a trustee I highlighted this - their excuse was that their computer program did not cater for this ?? Are they taking the mickey or what ? I eventually had to retire as a trustee because of the attitude of this company as I had no faith in their procedures They almost diddled me out of £38000 when I got my final statement - this was luckely picked… Read Full Review

“negligent”

Written on: 17/11/2012 by chanton (1 review written)

My pension was due on the 18th of October. I was asked to sent a copy of a letter so it could be paid. Twice it was lost do I sent a registered delivery letter that was also lost. I then faxed it. Every call haNadler told a different story. I was told on 17 occasions I would be called back and wasn't. Supervisors and managers said it had been sorted when it wasn't. Twice I wad given date s of payment. The last stare last straw this week when I was told money had been telegraphed. .... still… Read Full Review

☆☆☆☆☆

“I handed over 147,427.72 in 1998, and at the present...”

Written on: 07/03/2006 by Alan Garner (1 review written)

I handed over 147,427.72 in 1998, and at the present rate it will take 15 years just to get the capital back on my Prudential Pension, and I will be 85 years old by then. I now receive less in 2006 than I did in 1998… Read Full Review

Robwt's Response to 233010_Alan Garner's Review

Written on: 31/08/2006

It may be helpful if I were able to read Alan Garner's review. Having said that the Prudential do not have a good name.

“Prudential seem unable to calculate the value of my...”

Written on: 20/06/2005 by TEK22 (1 review written)

Prudential seem unable to calculate the value of my pension plan. They have had to admit to having made mistakes and the most recent statement has a note on it saying that the most basic figure on the annual statement (The value of the plan excluding final bonus) may be wrong.
They at first condescendingly denied there was a mistake, understating the value of my plan, until they had to admit their mistake.
In my experience, good customer service is an alien concept to them, despite anything… Read Full Review

205593_Mtt05's Response to TEK22's Review

Written on: 10/08/2005

I have also had very poor service from them. They ask all the questions of me, but cannot answer very simple ones I ask. The attitude is also quite atrocious! My money will be better off elsewhere. So will I.