Hi-5 Reviews

Hi-5 - Ask a question now

“Hi-5 capture children's entertainment. It's one of...”

Written on: 07/02/2009 by LilStevie (1 review written)

Hi-5 capture children's entertainment. It's one of those things that are very special in a child's life. I remember Hi-5 back 10 years ago They were amazing I was there number one fan They have Really good cast and amzing catchy songs. I started buying all there cds and videos, and I really wanted to see them in live concert. Unfortunatley that never happend. But I would definitley recommend for Parents To take their Children to see Hi-5. They would have the time of their lives… Read Full Review

“As a huge fan of Hi-5 myself and knowing that my 3...”

Written on: 18/04/2006 by sally midwinter (1 review written)

As a huge fan of Hi-5 myself and knowing that my 3 year old daughter loves them too, I was over the moon to discover Hi-5 were touring the country with their show. I booked the tickets for two adults and a child and went to the Bristol Hippodrome to see them perform. I wasn't disappointed at all. It was lively and loud, colourful and fun. The children loved it from beginning to end. The five members of Hi-5 were fantastic and got the audience participating to maximum effect. I was surprised to… Read Full Review

“Just back from Newcastle City Hall for an evening of...”

Written on: 06/04/2005 by redpathfamily (1 review written)

Just back from Newcastle City Hall for an evening of excellent entertainment with my two boys.

Cast were excellent and really encouraged kids to join in - can't wait to get the Hi5! cd. Youngest son is aged three and didn't stop dancing all night - he couldn't quite believe Tim, Nathan and girls were there!

Downside is the overpriced merchandise at these events - unfortunately, it's difficult to say no to the children when all others have the silly hands and light-up deely boppers. We… Read Full Review

“Hi-5 Alive are touring the UK and they are coming to...”

Written on: 02/04/2004 by Groovee (27 reviews written)

Hi-5 Alive are touring the UK and they are coming to Edinburgh said my Sister in law. Having seen a few progammes, I looked into the prices and decided against it. But after a friend told me she was wanting to get tickets for herself, me and our 2 daughters I decided to go.

So what is Hi-5? Originating in Australia and introduced to the Uk through Milkshake the morning kids programmes on Channel 5 and Uk Living TV. This consists on 5 cast members! 3 Gorgeous stunning women who make all… Read Full Review