Lloyds TSB Mini Cash ISA Reviews

Summary

Looking for the best ISA interest rates?

Compare ISAs online with our easy comparison tool. Compare ISAs now.

Lloyds TSB Mini Cash ISA - Ask a question now

“I did not have any complaints while I had my account...”

Written on: 28/04/2010

I did not have any complaints while I had my account with them (but I never had to deal with them then, I just kept my money there) but the problems occurred when I tried to transfer the cash ISA to Abbey (now Santander). Lloyds took more than 2 months to release the money (according to Santander Lloyds had kept saying that they had not received the request). When they did release the money, they sent it to the wrong account number and I only found out after another 2 months because the money… Read Full Review

“These days you can get much better rates (Eg -...”

Written on: 28/06/2005 by gagangulati2000 (1 review written)

These days you can get much better rates (Eg - Alliance & Leicester). Lloyds offer very slow access to your money (by writing to them only), whereas Alliance & Leicester - not only offer better rates, but also offer internet banking for ISA… Read Full Review