Bidz.com Reviews - www.bidz.com

Bidz.com - www.bidz.com - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Bidz.com - www.bidz.com

Bidz.com - www.bidz.com

“Brilliant ”

Written on: 11/10/2014 by CristalLindsay (1 review written)

I have found quite a lot of jewellery from this website several years ago. I decided to get an independent valuation and every piece that I have purchased has come in worth thousands! I was shocked. I bought a 8.10 ct ruby pendant for $25 to find out it's worth over $2500! A pair of diamond earrings that I paid $400 are worth over $6,000. Not a typo! Years later after I purchased the stock from them I emailed them for asking them for copies oft purchase invoices. Very helpful staff… Read Full Review

“Quick when you order, very slow if you return ”

Written on: 04/08/2014 by Kiannaf203 (1 review written)

I purchased many items from them and wanted to return some within the allowed period. Since beginning of June I have not received any confirmation that they received it or when I will be refunded. no one answer my emails.. I want my money… Read Full Review

432Kathyg's Comment

Written on: 04/08/2014

I to brought a ring ,I paid $389 for it that was over a month ago,and I still have not received it,they will not respond to any of my emails.I also had a ring on their layaway system I paid $135 for the first payment but didnot take the second,once again I tried to contact them to see what was going on and once a gain no reply.They are more than happy to take your money,but don't want to refund.I paid by PayPal so I have contacted them,if you have paid through PayPal contact them and put in a formal complaint as they can help to get your money back.i had delt with Bidz for over four years and to be ripped off like they have is disgusting as far as I'm concerned they are taking peoples money,I'm on a disability pension so money is tight,but no matter wether you are working or not we all paid in good faith for our items and Bidz has treated us all that have not received their items or refunds with no respect and with contempt,they should be very pleased with themselves,I don't know how they can sleep at night and hopefully it will catch up with them and they deal with a company and get treated they way that they have treated all of us customers that have been ripped off.i would surjest that every customer that has had a bad rap from Bidz complain and complain loudly.Bidz should be very ashamed at the way they have treated some of their customers and they should have to pay big time for all the stress they have cause people.

“Watch Not Working and No Certificates Showed Up”

Written on: 09/07/2014 by smUnderwood1962 (1 review written)

I purchased 2 watches from BIDZ.com. One showed up 7 weeks after purchase without a Certificate of Authenticity (paid $33 for it). Was advised it was mailed separately. To date (8 weeks later), no Certificate showed up. Second watch came yesterday (8 weeks after purchase). Again, I paid $33 for Certificate of Authenticity and no Certificate showed up. For the first watch, BIDZ believes it's a battery but refuses to pay for it. I have asked about getting it returned as it's broken and not… Read Full Review

“Several purchases on Bidz”

Written on: 09/05/2014 by 1960Taylor-Alt (1 review written)

I have purchased several items over the last few years from Bidz. All of the items that I have purchased and received I have been very satisfied with. One of the last three pieces of jewelry I have purchased has not yet arrived but the other two have and are very nice pieces. The one item which has not arrived, as of yet, was won on April 5-14 and I did contact Bidz on May 5th to inquired about it. The returned my e-mail on the 6th which I was quite pleased about as I had read on comments that… Read Full Review

“many purchases later i havent gotten last purchase”

Written on: 13/04/2014 by Deacon357 (1 review written)

its been 2 months and counting paid credit card still no product spent over 10 grand in 5 yrs really a good customer should get good service!!!!!!… Read Full Review

“Very pretty!”

Written on: 26/01/2014 by linnyloupa (1 review written)

As a first time customer I bid on and won a silver charm bracelet. It came very promptly. I was pleasantly surprised when it arrived. It is very pretty. It was nicer then I thought it would be. Very happy with the purchase! I would order again for sure!… Read Full Review

“Horrible experience”

Written on: 16/12/2013 by avversoine (1 review written)

I bought some earring for my SO for Christmas on Dec 3rd. The auction said it would take 1-2 weeks to ship. After a week and a half, I contact them because it didn't ship. They said I could maybe get it by Christmas (ie three weeks after completing auction) if I paid for upgraded shipping. I objected, but they didn't care. All-in-all, cost me 350 bucks for an auction I won for 250. The customer services reps were rude, and didn't care about the lies and misleading information on the auction. I… Read Full Review

“Terrible ”

Written on: 10/11/2013 by Julianni (1 review written)

Bidz has real bad representative. Nothing arrives as lister and they will not refund your money back. Bidz should be close… Read Full Review

Bidz_Auction's Response to Julianni's Review

Written on: 12/11/2013

Dear Customer,
Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback about your purchase and we offer our sincere apologies that you were unsatisfied. We assure you that we treat all customer feedback seriously. Please provide your username and the order number to us so we can research the matter and provide you with resolution. You may provide the requested information to improvements@bidz.com or contact our friendly member care team at
1-888-247-BIDZ (2439) M-F 8am-5pm.

“Be careful to purchase from Bidz.com”

Written on: 17/10/2013

Purchased a few items over couple of weeks ago and paid by PayPal right away. It took them over a week to provide tracking## and when you check it the delivery day getting postponed every day for later days. Talked to then few times without any success. BEWARE… Read Full Review

Bidz_Auction's Comment

Written on: 06/11/2013

Dear Customer,
1-888-247-BIDZ (2439) M-F 8am-5pm.

“Impressive ”

Written on: 29/09/2013 by markkram (1 review written)

I have used Bidz website on 10+ occasions and so far all I can say I am pleased with what I've received. Perhaps in one instance one of the diamond earrings looked slightly different in color shade than the photo but I guess that was just an enhanced photo in close up. I am a satisfied customer. As for the delivery time their website always states its estimate time of delivery and they have kept their "promise" every time. I will be using this website over and over as a confident customer… Read Full Review

“Be Careful”

Written on: 30/03/2013 by Kittynim (1 review written)

I'm not a gemologist but I have baught jewelry for many years. Please carefully read the item description before bid or perchase. I won 4 jewelry items with bidz. All of them came from different manufacturers. You will notice that the jewelry setting and the box will be different. The point is the diamond grading are vary from one manufacturer to another one. My items had been graded to I1-2 on bidz. When they arrived, two of them (450 USD and 890 USD) were bad quality and were returned with… Read Full Review

“I just started with the site. i so far have had no...”

Written on: 19/05/2011

I just started with the site. i so far have had no problems what-so-ever. they are legitamate, you just have to be careful and read the description. it may be a good shiny dimon on the site, but it could be a poor cut and look cloudy. but overall i was very happy with the site. very cheap, legitamate site overall… Read Full Review

“The new website is not good. Very slow and not easy to...”

Written on: 15/04/2011

The new website is not good. Very slow and not easy to browse. I am a customer of Bidz for a couple of years. Year before prices were much better, probably, recently popularity increased and people buying with high price. Also, I noticed that retail price for some items increased this year almost twice. Yes, I have appraisal for valuable items and some match retail price some lower. However, the price what I paid is 5-6 times is lower than appraisal price. I almost always buy with delivery… Read Full Review

Bidz_Auctions's Comment

Written on: 12/09/2011

Dear Customer,
Thank you for your feedback, we appreciate your time and business. If you or anyone interested in this post would like to contact us directly with any kind of concern or suggestion you may do so at improvements@bidz.com and we will be pleased to assist you.

“THIS WEBSITE IS A MESS! I AM GONNA PRINT OF A PAGE AND...”

Written on: 29/03/2011

THIS WEBSITE IS A MESS! I AM GONNA PRINT OF A PAGE AND BURN IT!… Read Full Review

Dear Customer,

You'll be pleased to know that we've remodeled our website for easier customer use. Please contact us if you have any suggestions for improvements you'd like to see. We are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

Customer Service Monday - Sunday, 24/7
Phone: 1-888-247-BIDZ
International Customers: 1-310-280-7373

“Has anyone had the jewe;ery appraised to compare the...”

Written on: 08/02/2011

Has anyone had the jewe;ery appraised to compare the retail prices they quote. I and trying to find out if we are bbeing scammed by their pricing, especially the reserved prices… Read Full Review

Guest's Comment

Written on: 02/08/2011

Dear Customer,
We realize customers were regularly confused by the wording on our website (retail vs. compare price v. manufacturer’s price tag) so we have made a change to eliminate this problem.
On our item listings, you will no longer see a “retail” price. Now, we list our Buyz price from our Buyz.com retail store where customers can purchase items at a fixed price without bidding. The reason we list our Buyz price next to the bid amount is to demonstrate the drastic difference between being able to set your own price with a bid and paying a fixed price outright.

We can assure our customers that any compare pricing listed on our items is included to show the appeal of participating in an auction and choosing what you pay for an item. Retailers like Macy’s, Walmart and Target will also post an “original price” or “regular price” on sale items, too. It’s a tactic retailers use when they want to show that you are saving money.

If you or any one reading this is concerned about our pricing, standards or a problem with a current order, we hope you will contact us directly at improvements@bidz.com. All emails will be reviewed seriously and thoroughly.

Guest's Comment

Written on: 04/11/2011

Hi,
We haven't used Bidz for a while, as my sister purchased some rings that never arrived, and they would not refund her money. Pretty disappointing, as we were loyal customers.
We get all of our stuff appraised. It was a bit hit and miss, but we got the jewellery for a really good price, so the valuations always came out higher. Mum purchased a ring, and a couple of the little diamonds around the amethyst were actually not real diamands, like they were advertised. They were cubic zirc's. I think the key is to pay way less than their RRP (or whatever they call it, these days).
It used to be heaps cheaper than what it is now.
Kathy

“I won 2 pieces of jewelry with a total price of...”

Written on: 31/01/2011

I won 2 pieces of jewelry with a total price of $38.00. It cost $32.00 to ship the items and it took over 2 weeks. Tracking number they provided through Fed Ex was a non existant number. Needless to say it came in the regular mail and the packaging was damaged… Read Full Review

Dear Customer,
Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback about your purchase and we offer our sincere apologies that you were unsatisfied with your experience. As a customer of ours you should feel confident in knowing that all of our items are backed by our 100% money back guarantee. If at any time you receive an item that is not as described you may return the item for a refund in full. Also, we have recently done away with our restocking fee. You can now return an item, for whatever reason it may be and receive a refund in full. This includes services and shipping.

“For all you Ladies that think you are buying a...”

Written on: 20/01/2011

For all you Ladies that think you are buying a authentic chanel scarf---you are not!!!!! I just spoke to Chanel NYC and they confirmed that they do not sell such items outside of their own boutiques---EVER! Also, I see that alot of people are reselling them on Ebay Just another internet scam!… Read Full Review

Dear Customer,

We would like to begin by apologizing for any inconveniences this may have caused. All of our items are 100% guaranteed to be as described. As a customer of ours you should feel confident in knowing that all of our items are backed by our 100% money back guarantee. If at any time you receive an item that is not as described you may return the item for a refund in full. Also, we have recently done away with our restocking fee. You can now return an item, for whatever reason it may be and receive a refund in full. This includes services and shipping.

We hope this information is of use to you. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate in contacting us. Our customer service team is available to assist you, 24 hours a day 7 days a week.
Customer Service Monday - Sunday, 24/7
Phone: 1-888-247-BIDZ
International Customers: 1-310-280-7373

“They charge a "Buyer's Auction Fee" that is not...”

Written on: 14/01/2011

They charge a "Buyer's Auction Fee" that is not disclosed or explained anywhere. They claim to have 24/7 customer service, but when I tried I got a message saying customer service was unavailable. They required me to check out twice and charged the $12 shipping charge twice. After contacting customer service 4 times I finally got someone who told me I should have contacted customer service. It was so bad it has inspired me to write reviews for the first time ever.
This is the worst online… Read Full Review

Dear customer,

We are sorry for any confusion you have experienced on our website. Information about our buyer's auction fee can be found under our terms and conditions here: http://www.bidz.com/content/terms

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback about your purchase and we offer our sincere apologies that you were unsatisfied with your experience. We assure you that we treat all customer feedback seriously and hope you'll allow us time to investigate this issue. When possible, we will contact you directly through email or by phone to offer a resolution. We may also respond through this site if we cannot reach you directly. If you would like to provide us with your order details and contact information or if you would like to speak directly to a person in charge, please email us at improvements@bidz.com.

“Unbelievable! The five stars given are they on...”

Written on: 25/12/2010

Unbelievable! The five stars given are they on payroll? Because the jewelry that I received was so tiny such as earrings, necklace gems, and pendants could only fit a toy doll it was not fit for ADULTS to wear!! I am a person who will give you good ratings only if you deserved them and in this case a big NO! Way. I am here to let you know that what's right is right and what's wrong is wrong!! I ordered (won the bid) a watch and it came with no instructions. I called customer services and… Read Full Review

Dear Customer,

“I've been purchasing from both Bidz.com and their...”

Written on: 09/12/2010

I've been purchasing from both Bidz.com and their sister site, Buyz.com for over 10 yrs. I've had absolutely NO PROBLEMS with either site, being very happy with all my items bought from them. They have great customer service and are quick to ship.
I had a small eBay store that I would occasionally resell some of the items through and all my buyers have left me 100% positive feed back. I wouldn't offer junk in my little store… Read Full Review