Latin in the Lanes, Brighton Reviews

• Quality of service

• Quality of food

Latin in the Lanes, Brighton - Ask a question now

“This is the second time we have dined at Latin in the...”

Written on: 12/03/2006 by colin pritchard (1 review written)

This is the second time we have dined at Latin in the Lanes and both have been very good, my steak done to perfection,and my wife's fish was excellent. As were our starters and desserts,can't wait to try again when in Brighton… Read Full Review

“I tried Latin in the Lanes with a couple of friends...”

Written on: 02/04/2004 by rodotski (1 review written)

I tried Latin in the Lanes with a couple of friends this weekend, and found that the reports of famous people having eaten there have obviously gone to their heads.
As we weren't famous/rich (I guess - who knows what you have to do to get a smile in this restaurant?) we were ignored by the surly staff, leant over when we were eating, spoken to arrogantly and ignored except for when they wanted the bill paid and their service charge.
Great shame as the food was very good, but for a city with… Read Full Review