Kissimmee, Sheraton Lakeside Reviews

Kissimmee, Sheraton Lakeside - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Kissimmee, Sheraton Lakeside

Kissimmee, Sheraton Lakeside

“Sheraton Lakeside is a really nice clean hotel. The...”

Written on: 17/11/2005 by melissabird (1 review written)

Sheraton Lakeside is a really nice clean hotel. The pools are an average size and there are a number of pools. The staff are really kind and very helpful. There are a number of shops and restaurents near by. Disney is only a short distance. The food is very nice I would love to go back… Read Full Review

“It was 4 years ago (1999) I visited Florida for the...”

Written on: 02/06/2003 by Emily Moose. (1 review written)

It was 4 years ago (1999) I visited Florida for the first time with my family. Although I was only 10, I still remember the somewhat unfortunate experience of staying in the so-called '4 point/star' Sheraton Lakeside in Kissimee. The second time I went to the sunshine state I stayed at the Disney's Port Orleans Resort, which I also wrote a review on! :) Next year, I'm visiting again, and also the west side of the U.S (including Nevada and California) so expect loads more American hotel reviews… Read Full Review