Loot www.loot.com Reviews

Loot www.loot.com - Ask a question now

“My child found this website and we thought the cell...”

Written on: 31/08/2015 by MammaDiva3 (1 review written)

My child found this website and we thought the cell phone deals were great. I started being in contact with the seller back in July of this year. He emailed me pictures of the phones, the information needed to pay and etc. I finally sent payment, got an email from the seller that he was sending the phone but never have tracking information. AND NEVER GOT THE PHONES!! I've constantly emailed him with no response! I emailed him from another email address, he didn't know it was me. I agreed to… Read Full Review

“I wouldn't really recommend Loot, and I would search...”

Written on: 06/09/2006 by michaelpb1982 (4 reviews written)

I wouldn't really recommend Loot, and I would search for either a free classified ads site, or try another site.

It is very expensive to sell anything, and coverage isn't all that great either… Read Full Review

“The loot's ok some times but it really isn't worth the...”

Written on: 15/03/2006 by themaninthevan2001 (121 reviews written)

The loot's ok some times but it really isn't worth the bother. You put a advert on there which takes time to publish and when the add is put on the site all you get is stupid answers. I addvertised a laptop for 500 pounds and near offer all i got was i give you 250 and 150 pounds offers i said no time wasters on the add i dont think there are any more geniuine people that use loot any more… Read Full Review