Redline Reviews

Redline - Ask a question now

“Redline is a great mag with great articles and they...”

Written on: 17/09/2008

Redline is a great mag with great articles and they know what they are talking about… Read Full Review

“I was totally taken by the gangstas car a couple of...”

Written on: 14/05/2004 by Ian downing (1 review written)

I was totally taken by the gangstas car a couple of issues ago in Redline Magazine. The photography was exceptional and the write up was equally good.
The Liquid Ice (Volacno styled) install has finally inspired me to get my sound situation sorted, so I think I will pay a visit to the chaps at liquid ice to sort out the tunes… Read Full Review