Practical Web Projects Reviews

Practical Web Projects - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Practical Web Projects

Practical Web Projects
Practical Web Projects

“Expensive in US but worth it just for the CDs - will...”

Written on: 26/08/2008

Expensive in US but worth it just for the CDs - will give you demos, fonts, stock photography, software (trials and/or full versions), and FLA files with great effects and interfaces already made and ready to be torn apart and rebuilt… Read Full Review

“I think Practical Web Projects is a great magazine, as...”

Written on: 23/04/2005 by lomelif (1 review written)

I think Practical Web Projects is a great magazine, as a beginner to Web Design I purchased a few of these magazines along with others and after flipping through it for a about a week or two, I had enough to get my ideas down and the tools they offer in the free CD to start creating my site.

I now have 3 commercial sites working and credit Practical WebProjects with helping me with both inspiration and know how.

Highly recommended - for viewing of great sites or just for their cool graphics… Read Full Review