Yahoo Companion Toolbar www.companion.yahoo.com/ Reviews

From 1 review

Yahoo Companion Toolbar www.companion.yahoo.com/ - Ask a question now

“The Yahoo Companion Toolbar is the best toolbar! It is...”

Written on: 08/10/2005 by gd (1 review written)

The Yahoo Companion Toolbar is the best toolbar! It is user friendly, customizable, has Anti-Spyware, a popup blocker, it is customizable, with an email notifier, and all integrated with yahoo! services, and personal bookmarks. So it's like your personal computer, anywhere where Yahoo! toolbar is available… Read Full Review

Barkemac's Response to gd's Review

Written on: 28/08/2013

You must work for Yahoo. My experience today has been totally unacceptable. When I click on one of my custom buttons, to a website includint yahoo mail, the tool bar changes and only shows Yahoo products, instead of my custom buttons, and I can't switch to another of my custom sites. That is the reason I am searching for a different toolbar instead of Yahoo.