Electronics World Reviews

Electronics World - Ask a question now

“Electrostar Electronics Noida Review ”

Written on: 17/06/2013 by riyabhatt (1 review written)

I have my retail shop in Noida and I'm very happy with the services delivery of electrostar electonics service delivery. They are delivering the services on time to me and all products are having world class matterial. My clients also happy with their products… Read Full Review

John1345's Response to riyabhatt's Review

Written on: 17/06/2013

Actually, Well said. I am also aware about ELectrostar Electronics, in fact I have purchased some products from them. They are having the best quality material and fast services as well

“ordered a samsung tv no show”

Written on: 10/10/2012

promised after 5 days after 7 days refund because they did not have in stock wish id paid an exra 150£ more… Read Full Review

☆☆☆☆☆

“I "forgot" to renew my subscription of Electronics...”

Written on: 21/04/2009 by Hlaford (1 review written)

I "forgot" to renew my subscription of Electronics World after almost 10 years. It became shallow and full of fluff, a mere battlefield of retired knowitalls' letters. Nothing else… Read Full Review

“The Electronics World magazine is now but a shadow of...”

Written on: 20/02/2006 by Artbailey (1 review written)

The Electronics World magazine is now but a shadow of its predecessor!… Read Full Review

Bertie's Response to Artbailey's Review

Written on: 21/02/2006

That mag doesn't sound much cop Art -- a sort of journalistic Tyke's Motto.

I wonder if you subscribe to any of the on-line electronic newsletters. I find them most informative although circuits are few and far between. But they are FREE and I'm sure that'd interest a Tyke!