Exclusive Holidays Magazine Reviews

Exclusive Holidays Magazine - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Exclusive Holidays Magazine

Exclusive Holidays Magazine

“I was approached by this magazine to advertise my...”

Written on: 23/11/2006 by alliebdive (2 reviews written)

I was approached by this magazine to advertise my villa in November. They sent me a copy to review. I placed a 1/3 page ad for £470 and they promised I would see copy within 7 working days and would receive instructions for uploading to their website within 48 hours.

Weeks later I have received neither copy nor instructions. They have not answered their phone in 3 weeks and no reply to copious emails. Amex are now on the case and hopefully I will get my money back… Read Full Review

Azakins's Response to alliebdive's Review

Written on: 07/03/2007

I think this company has gone bankrupt with no warning to any of the loyal advertisers! Complaints are being taken up with the solvency company via clients' Banks and Credit Card companies.

“I have an advert in the Exclusive Holidays magazine,...”

Written on: 09/08/2006 by azakins (1 review written)

I have an advert in the Exclusive Holidays magazine, and I was getting quite a few enquiries and sufficient bookings, I have recently seen the magazine as a "recommended read" in Sainsburys, and since then there has been a noticeable increase in enquiries an bookings… Read Full Review

“After taking an advert out in the Exclusive Holidays...”

Written on: 09/03/2006 by Tompb (1 review written)

After taking an advert out in the Exclusive Holidays magazine for my apartment, I was confident the enquiries generated would be of substance. Even though many calls were for the same period in August, I managed to book several weeks through the magazine. I will be advertising with them again… Read Full Review

“Obviously the Exclusive Holidays holiday magazine is...”

Written on: 01/12/2005 by Holly Bryan (1 review written)

Obviously the Exclusive Holidays holiday magazine is an effective medium for gaining enquiries in a somewhat crowded market. The website and magazine both seem to generate business… Read Full Review

“Exclusive Holidays rates seem good until you realise...”

Written on: 31/10/2005 by Longton (1 review written)

Exclusive Holidays rates seem good until you realise that you may only be paying for a very small circulation. After 12 months of a full page ad there was not one single enquiry of any kind. No other advertising has ever been so poor… Read Full Review

Spyrou1's Response to Longton's Review

Written on: 22/11/2005

I have also had a very poor almost none existant response to my ad in this magazine even though the design looks fantastic have only ever see it in one shop and think that that was a fluke

“Exclusive Holidays - I wanted to advertise my business...”

Written on: 12/11/2004 by amazonlong (1 review written)

Exclusive Holidays - I wanted to advertise my business in the magazine, it was a complete waste of time. After a 6 week period of phoning and writing emails wanting to know when my advert would be online, they then decided that they didn't want to advertise my business.

I wish I had gone to a magazine like Villa Holidays instead.

Waste of time, user beware!… Read Full Review

“Exclusive Holidays magazine is fantastic. I actually...”

Written on: 04/08/2004 by sophie reed (1 review written)

Exclusive Holidays magazine is fantastic. I actually advertise my property in the Italian section. I have recieved so many bookings from this I would recommend it to anyone who owns property abroad… Read Full Review

“Exclusive Holidays - Generally, the magazine is very...”

Written on: 25/06/2004 by siopreview1 (1 review written)

Exclusive Holidays - Generally, the magazine is very clear and each section is colour-coded so that it is easy to find a specific place.

There were some very interesting news items in the magazine concerning travel health and up-to-date travel information. There is also a section where you can write in for travel and holiday advice which I think is a good idea.

The choice of accommodation is varied to suit all types of holiday, plus there is a general description available for each… Read Full Review