Holiday Villas Magazine Reviews

From 1 review

Holiday Villas Magazine - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Holiday Villas Magazine

Holiday Villas Magazine

“This magazine which is around £3.00 really helped me...”

Written on: 16/08/2007 by Hunter Gatherer (3 reviews written)

This magazine which is around £3.00 really helped me to find a nice villa. I say the adverts in Holiday Villas are a lot but then they do help you to find some of the better villas if you filter through them. The articles I found quite good, giving me some good tips that I will use when I go on holiday in just over 3 weeks. Hopefully the holiday will be as good as it looks like it's going to be from Holiday Villas! I found this magazine useful, perhaps not the best (I have seen better), but it… Read Full Review

Frostbyte's Response to Hunter Gatherer's Review

Written on: 17/08/2007

I agree, too many adverts, but like my partner said, that's what makes these mags tick and its the only way they work!