Fiat Doblo 1.9 JTD SX Reviews

Fiat Doblo 1.9 JTD SX - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Fiat Doblo 1.9 JTD SX

Fiat Doblo 1.9 JTD SX
Fiat Doblo 1.9 JTD SX

“This is the best car on the road, we have had ours for...”

Written on: 05/01/2008 by loudavegaz (1 review written)

This is the best car on the road, we have had ours for just over a year, it has the best reliability, performance, fuel economy and interior space, and it is also very comfortable on a long journey, it is a great all round car, we wouldn't part with ours.

If you are looking for a really multi purpose vehicle, you will not find a better car on the road today, We have got the 1.9 jtd elx, I can't comment on the other engines but ours is a cracking motor… Read Full Review

“When my old Tipo bit the dust I made a checklist for...”

Written on: 18/05/2007 by Terence Wass (13 reviews written)

When my old Tipo bit the dust I made a checklist for which car I needed next.
Economy, space, aircon and cheap insurance were the most prominent ones.
The Doblo was the only car I could find that fit the bill on all points.

"There aren't many of these about" my wife informed me.
"We only want one" was my reply, and it was one we found. £5000 with 15,000 on the clock. That'll do nicely.

Lets go over the good points

Economy. I have squeezed a real world 70mpg out of this car on long runs… Read Full Review

“I've had a Fiat Doblo 1.9 JTD SX for 4 months and 3000...”

Written on: 30/03/2004 by cop01sh (1 review written)

I've had a Fiat Doblo 1.9 JTD SX for 4 months and 3000 miles, and it's been great so far. We got orange but have seen some great looking metallics about. If buying again, I would spend the extra £120 for the split rear seats, although I haven't needed them yet as the boot is so big. I don't even fold the pram down to transport it these days. A few dodgy points (not to put you off, just for info): my head lamps get condensation inside (I think there's a kit to fix this) and the incorrect rubber… Read Full Review