Seat Ibiza Cupra Sport 2.0L 8V Reviews

Seat Ibiza Cupra Sport 2.0L 8V - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Seat Ibiza Cupra Sport 2.0L 8V

Seat Ibiza Cupra Sport 2.0L 8V
Seat Ibiza Cupra Sport 2.0L 8V

“Having owned my Seat Ibiza Cupra Sport GTi 8v from new...”

Written on: 30/07/2010

Having owned my Seat Ibiza Cupra Sport GTi 8v from new I can say I have never been disappointed in the car. It's been bombproof and reliable. My only concern is for my lifestyle (I own a horse) the boot is just too small, I can fit my saddle it, but then that's half the boot space gone). Though it's been a small price to pay for such a fabulous little car. In "natural copper" it certainly stands out from the crowd and few of my friends fail to spot me driving ! There is quite a bit of torque… Read Full Review

“I like the look of the Seat Ibiza Cupra Sport 2.0L 8V,...”

Written on: 29/05/2003 by MattyH. (1 review written)

I like the look of the Seat Ibiza Cupra Sport 2.0L 8V, and still do specially with a few exterior modifications, although am disappointed with the performance, after all it is 2.0l in a small car even though only 8V. no sunroof or aircon is a major no-no as it does get hot inside. saying that it is extremely fun to drive and i love it, handles really well - goodyear ventura's ensure it does so even in the wet, and even when the back end goes, which is fun, correcting it is piece of the… Read Full Review

Stuart Morrison.'s Response to MattyH.'s Review

Written on: 28/07/2003

I ha the lacquer peel on my ibiza gti as well but mine also went on the roof but my car was kiwi yellow so was'nt that noticable. even though i still got a full respray, colour coded the bodykit and put an subaru scoop on it. performance is sluggish but it pulls well and will do me for a while yet

162144_Gazmatic's Response to MattyH.'s Review

Written on: 14/07/2004

With a few mods i stayed with a clio 172 and thats out of 130 bhp of seat. what a great motor

Villers's Response to MattyH.'s Review

Written on: 29/12/2003

ive got a 16 valver and i i have the priviledge of driving the 8v version and for anyone to suggest there isnt much difference between the two engines they must be mad or guessing. The 8v couldnt have pulled my socks off and i couldnt have faced being outrun by the nova boys. Good car, shame pedro didnt knock it together a bit better before it left the factory!!

Rence's Response to MattyH.'s Review

Written on: 17/11/2003

i have the 2.0 16v gti, i have had the lacquer blister on my alloys but the body work is good.
<br>i think the performance is excellent, the 16v has 150 horse power, i did 145 mph in mine with minor mods. The best car i have ever owned I would recommend one to anybody.