Renault Clio Cup 2.0 Reviews

Renault Clio Cup 2.0 - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Renault Clio Cup 2.0

Renault Clio Cup  2.0
Renault Clio Cup  2.0

“I've had my Clio for five months - it runs great, not...”

Written on: 19/01/2006 by nathanibbotson (1 review written)

I've had my Clio for five months - it runs great, not had a problem yet. people under estimate it daily - which is great as you pass them. See you later Civic Type R , Audi TT, 206 GTI, new GOLF GTI. She's given me 155mp flat out and it hits sixty before you know it. Loads of midrange and high end power thanks to the VVTI. Recommend to anybody who wants to stand out from the crowd, but still have similar performance to the Civic… Read Full Review

“I owned a Renult Clio Cup 2.0 for 9 months, I had it...”

Written on: 09/09/2004 by NeilMash (1 review written)

I owned a Renult Clio Cup 2.0 for 9 months, I had it chipped, with a filter and full magnex with a de-cat, Type R's couldnt keep up! It was fairly poorly built though, and a lot went wrong with it in the first few months, the interior was bland, but it handled like it was on rails so I will excuse it...If you want an understated super car this is the one I would go for, you see a civic on every street...and they cant keep up with the cup!!… Read Full Review