Digital Video Made Easy Reviews

Digital Video Made Easy - Ask a question now

“Oh gosh, I'm so frustrated because digital video has...”

Written on: 05/04/2006 by egaus (1 review written)

Oh gosh, I'm so frustrated because digital video has not been made easy for me yet. The Holy Grail of things made easier by having a magazine make it that way for you, DVMEM, as I affectionately refer to it, is elusive, yet ubiquitous at the same time! What is that then?… Read Full Review

“I find the Digital Video Magazine extremely...”

Written on: 14/10/2004 by pamelahw (1 review written)

I find the Digital Video Magazine extremely informative for a beginner like myself. The tutorials supplied with the various trial editing software have assisted me (in what I believe) to have made the correct decision for my video editing purposes. The Camcorder comparisons has been a tremendous help in educating me as to what is necessary for my needs. I have purchased a really good camcorder and have ordered Adobe Premier Pro 1.5 with the special offer from Matrox RTX100 Graphic card… Read Full Review