Perfectil Tablets Reviews

Summary

''Perfectil is an advanced beauty supplement for skin, hair, and nails, with nutrients vital to cell maintenance and cell renewal, antioxidants to help protect against sun damage, and plant extracts for a healthy complexion.''
Perfectil Tablets - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Perfectil Tablets

“very sick”

Written on: 09/10/2014 by yhWilson244 (1 review written)

As soon as I took these I had sickness and diarrhea and the most agonising stomach pains I figured I just caught a bug but two whole weeks I was ill then I forgot for 3 days to take the tablet and I got better I thought coincidence then I started taking them again after one tablet with my lunch that night I was up sickness and diarrhea I couldn't move without throwing up! I'm typing this very very sickly in bed feeling in a lot of pain! Though my hair has grown and my nails grew quicker no… Read Full Review

“not what i expected”

Written on: 12/09/2014 by klove100 (1 review written)

Okay so for me Perfectil was okay for my hair it made it alot stronger and healthier which promoted hair growth, however for some reason it was not very kind to my skin as it gave me even more acne than i had before,also i observed that my complexion became darker and my skin looked very dry, it might work for others but for some reason it just didn't help me at least for my skin at all… Read Full Review

Umasma2001's Response to klove100's Review

Written on: 13/09/2014

I have started using perfictil only 8 days ago due to having very dry & patchy skin on my face. I moisturise some times up to 4 times a day to hide the dryness, but amazingly since I started using the supplements the patches have already gone and the dryness is noticeable less. I'll keep on using them daily and hopefully I'll have positive effect on my hair and nails as well .

Perfectil Tablets

“5months and hardly any significant change”

Written on: 23/08/2014 by RoccoAndersen (1 review written)

hi i started taking perfectile 5 months ago for my hair and nail problem. After taking it for a month i started to feel changes in my nails and skin but then i dont know what happened it stopped working. i take it with my midday meal but when i do a heavy breakfast i take it with it. Now i have a heavy hair fall and my nails are brittle again not so but still they break easily. And my skin is ok. I take or u can say prefer taking noticeable amount of water as well. Please recommend me what to… Read Full Review

“chest pains”

Written on: 03/08/2014 by Audrinab470 (1 review written)

everyday taking this i experienced chest and belly pains... hair growth was good, but the pain isnt worth it… Read Full Review

“Caused terrible heartburn”

Written on: 18/10/2013

I started taking these at the recommendation of a friend as I'm trying to grow my hair out. Initially I was fine, but after 2 weeks I began to have pains in my chest which I attributed to muscle strain from the gym. The pain was constant and flared up during any cardio I did, and so took a break from the gym thinking it would help. It didn't, and it was just by chance that I missed a dose of Prrfectil that my chest pains cleared after 24 hours. I stopped taking the vitamin immediately and my… Read Full Review

Kaltrinaabdullahu's Comment

Written on: 30/01/2014

I've started to use perfectil 1 month but I have noticed that my hair started to grow and the skin is becoming increasingly better

Perfectil Tablets

“I'm using it for 3 days and after minutes of taking...”

Written on: 01/10/2013

I'm using it for 3 days and after minutes of taking it, I feel severe stomach pain, don't know why? Was that side effect? Huhuhu… Read Full Review

“amazing! ”

Written on: 14/06/2013 by kristiix4 (1 review written)

Ive only been using perfectil for a few days but already im seeing results! My hair was dry, brittle and dull but now its shiney and healthy looking. My skin before was pale from a long illness but now its radiant.. better than ever. As for my nails, they are stronger. I had also overplucked my brows recently but ive noticed a rapid regrowth in them which normally takes weeks!! Im looking forward to seeing how i look in a few months so im gonna keep taking perfectil!!… Read Full Review

Aleksv's Response to kristiix4's Review

Written on: 14/12/2013

How can after a few days of taking this orally taken supplement make your hair go from dry and brittle to shiny and healthy looking?

I would have thought this takes some more time than only a few days until the effects are visible.
If I understand this right this product works by nourishing the hair at the root and it slowly improves as it grows out.
Same for nails.
Not sure about skin though.

“Hair loss”

Written on: 10/05/2013 by Lynds1 (1 review written)

I have always had really fine hair but recently my hair has become so thin you can see my scalp! I went to the doctors to have tests and they came back fine! I was at my wits ends as I didn't know what else I could do! I seen perfectil in tesco and thought why not? I have been taking them for 2 months now! I can see a difference in my nails! There are a lot stronger but no major difference in my hair! I have little spots of hair growing from my scalp but its too early to tell if these vitamins… Read Full Review

Nasreen32's Response to Lynds1's Review

Written on: 14/05/2013

I suffered the same hair loss as described by you and had bloods taken but all was fine. I started taking perfectil, it's been 3 months now along with minoxidil it's been 3 months of that too and my hair loss has deceased and there are many new hairs growing. The combination of the 2 has worked and I will continue with it, you have to be patient and persevere, around the 8 week mark I noticed improvement and now I'm much happier. I too was beside myself but fingers crossed have found a combination that works.

Rungtoc's reply to Nasreen32's Comment

Written on: 20/09/2013

Dear Nasreen32,

I am very interested in your comments of the cobination of both Perfectil and Minoxidil, since I have the problem of terrible hair loss. Could you tell how your hair now after apprx. 6 months of using these 2 products? Thanks a lot.

Nasreen32's reply to Rungtoc's Comment

Written on: 20/09/2013

Hi, I'm still taking Perfectil and Minoxidil and my hair has improved dramatically. I have had new hair growth which are now around 2-3 inches long so it's beginning to blend in with my shoulder length hair. I take Perfectil every other day (as opposed to every say) and use the minoxidil once a day ( as opposed to twice a day). My confidence has increased as a few months ago I was besides myself with hair loss. My view is that the Perfectil nourishes existing and new hair, whilst the minoxidil stimulates new hair growth. Hope my review helps.

Jessicab5's reply to Nasreen32's Comment

Written on: 22/11/2014

where do you get minoxidil from? did the doctor prescribe it to you?

Klove100's Response to Lynds1's Review

Written on: 12/09/2014

perfectil for me was okay on my hair, my hair was stronger....however as for my skin it somehow gave me more acne even more than before...it was working on my hair and nails but not my skin..i dont understand why though.

Aleksv's Response to Lynds1's Review

Written on: 14/12/2013

I have tried minoxidil, Regaine and a few other products but they didn't help me.
In fact I had to stop using minoxidil becaus it made my scalp dry and itchy.
It didn't make a difference except me feeling frustrated over the time and money effort spent and my hopes not being fulfilled.

“Thicker hair”

Written on: 06/05/2013 by Hadel (1 review written)

I had a short history of my hair loss after getting birth of my child ,I felt panic of my hair loss from the top and middle of hair ,I went to dr he told me to take ampoules called ecrinal with multivitamin like centrum ,after two months of taking medication my hair started to get better,this was from two years .Unfortunately,my hair started to shedding again from two month ,I took multivitamins but nothing good happens ,I took perfectil from two weeks ,I really noticed a good change on my… Read Full Review

“Love my new nails!!!”

Written on: 29/04/2013

I have been taking this product for the last two weeks and already my nails have grown significantly. Not only are they stronger, they are a lot more shiny and the ridges have disappeared altogether. Normally, when i grow my nails i always lose one or two and then i cut them all off, i have yet to do this as the nails have not chipped or split. Skin feels softer, although i don't normally have problem with my face, i did have issues with my skin on the underside of thighs and upper arms… Read Full Review

“Psychological miracle!”

Written on: 15/04/2013 by Anika101 (1 review written)

I first started taking the supplements for my general well-being and to provide my self nutrients that I do not get much of. The products claim of contributing to good hair, skin, nails also attracted me to purchasing this product as apposed to other multivitamin supplements. But these benefits were not really concerning to me because I had always believed the notion of its 'to good to be true' but I bought them anyways just incase I see a difference. Soon I had noticed my hair had felt… Read Full Review

“didn't work for me”

Written on: 08/04/2013 by thebridge (1 review written)

i have been taking this for 4 months now - it hasn't work for me - my nails still the same - hair loss - no difference to my skin - i used to take it with breakfast - it didn't work - so I take at dinner - still doesn't work - i will take it for another 2 months and see - if it doesn't work - i will stop and try something else… Read Full Review

Arianagrande2805's Response to thebridge's Review

Written on: 07/10/2013

It says to eat with your main meal, so take it at midday instead you should be able to see results

Starshining's Response to thebridge's Review

Written on: 08/02/2014

make sure your drinking plenty of water.

Perfectil Tablets

“I've been taking for a month because I was suffering...”

Written on: 01/04/2013

I've been taking for a month because I was suffering with hair loss. My hair now looks a little stronger. At least I don't lose that much when washing or brushing. Indeed, my nails are growhing faster than usual. However, I didn't notice anything new on the condition of my skin. I'll continue using it for another month. Hopefully, the results will be more evident… Read Full Review

“Excellent”

Written on: 27/03/2013

Excellent product! I saw changes in my hair and nails after about 2 weeks. I have tried many other products and this is one of the best!… Read Full Review

“excellent!!”

Written on: 02/12/2012 by satchel-s (1 review written)

had this last year for one month and my hair grew significantly. my hair the kind that does not grow fast but grows thick. anyway, i read reviews and saw that it was only £7 and why not? took this for one month because i wanted it to grow for my sister's wedding and all my friends thought i was wearing wig! so i am very happy with it and will keep on buying. i read that it will give headache but it does not happen to me… Read Full Review

Sxckat224's Response to satchel-s's Review

Written on: 30/01/2013

did you gain weight whilst on these as i am trying desperately at the moment to lose weight in my thighs and bum and tone my arms and stomach and be able to get accupuncture on my back to make my spine straight so that my stomach no longer has the bump at the bottom that makes me feel like i am fat or have put on weight

Perfectil Tablets

“can anyone answer this question ?”

Written on: 06/09/2012

i wanted to ask a question , i heard about perfectil plus for hair , nails and skin that i can gain weight if i used this vitamin , is that right ? can anyone answer me ? i am afraid it is true what i asked about ?… Read Full Review

Saima_Atif's Comment

Written on: 21/01/2013

same problem is vid me also i'm also gaining weight n i'm also confused to use ths or not?

Sxckat224's Comment

Written on: 30/01/2013

i hope not as i do not want to as i am trying desperatly at the moment to lose weight in my thighs and bum and tone my arms and stomach and to get accupuncture on my back to straighten my spine-does it close your open pores? as have had open pores on my forehead, nose,chin and cheek bones but cheek bones are most visible and cant stand looking at myself

“highly recommended!!!!!!!”

Written on: 12/08/2012

id recommend this product to all....having vitamins within rda(safest range)......n still greatly effective..ive noticed vast improvement in skin texture........ n also in my acne n breakouts..nthin for hairs as yet ..bt i am hopeful..... n ya nails r much harder n longer....m into 2 months of use n its gud enough already......... if skin is d actual area of ur concern.then go for perfectil plus..;)… Read Full Review

“Great results for me!”

Written on: 05/08/2012

It may not work miracles for everyone, but Perfectil has delivered amazing results for me! I could see a change in my facial skin within just a few days - my skin tone was more even, more radiant, and just looked a lot healthier. This was great, because my skin is prone to looking dull and dry if I miss even a little sleep or indulge just a bit too much in unhealthy foods. In the month I've been taking it, my skin has continued to improve. Also, I've noticed dramatic improvement in the… Read Full Review

Sxckat224's Comment

Written on: 30/01/2013

does it help you to close up your open pores? that is the only problem that i have with my skin and that is on my face on my forehead,nose,cheek bones and chin but it is mostly visible on my cheek bones so i really hate looking at myself

Perfectil Tablets

“Do not live up to their promise ”

Written on: 24/07/2012

I bought these to try improve on my quality of hair & improve on nail condition. I would of liked to know a little bit more about the product before purchasing, so this is my own fault as literally just went by advertising. Before I started these I would not of had issues with my skin ... now have numerous sore spots along chin area, top of cheeks. This is the only new item I have used over the past month, so it is the only thing I can think of that has brought this on. So for me, they are… Read Full Review

“didnt work at all”

Written on: 15/06/2012

I cannot believe that i didnt see any difference in my hair growth at all, after reading the reviews i was expecting miracles,my nails grew a bit quicker but still cracked and broke easily,dont know about skin as i have good skin anyway ,i only bought them for my hair and nails,i only took 2 packets maybe i should have given it another month or so.. … Read Full Review

Thebridge's Comment

Written on: 08/04/2013

it hasn't work for me also - been taking this for 4 months now - cannot see any miracle.