Perfectil Tablets Reviews

Summary

''Perfectil is an advanced beauty supplement for skin, hair, and nails, with nutrients vital to cell maintenance and cell renewal, antioxidants to help protect against sun damage, and plant extracts for a healthy complexion.''
Perfectil Tablets - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Perfectil Tablets

“Caused terrible heartburn”

Written on: 18/10/2013

I started taking these at the recommendation of a friend as I'm trying to grow my hair out. Initially I was fine, but after 2 weeks I began to have pains in my chest which I attributed to muscle strain from the gym. The pain was constant and flared up during any cardio I did, and so took a break from the gym thinking it would help. It didn't, and it was just by chance that I missed a dose of Prrfectil that my chest pains cleared after 24 hours. I stopped taking the vitamin immediately and my… Read Full Review

Kaltrinaabdullahu's Comment

Written on: 30/01/2014

I've started to use perfectil 1 month but I have noticed that my hair started to grow and the skin is becoming increasingly better

Perfectil Tablets

“I'm using it for 3 days and after minutes of taking...”

Written on: 01/10/2013

I'm using it for 3 days and after minutes of taking it, I feel severe stomach pain, don't know why? Was that side effect? Huhuhu… Read Full Review

“amazing! ”

Written on: 14/06/2013 by kristiix4 (1 review written)

Ive only been using perfectil for a few days but already im seeing results! My hair was dry, brittle and dull but now its shiney and healthy looking. My skin before was pale from a long illness but now its radiant.. better than ever. As for my nails, they are stronger. I had also overplucked my brows recently but ive noticed a rapid regrowth in them which normally takes weeks!! Im looking forward to seeing how i look in a few months so im gonna keep taking perfectil!!… Read Full Review

Aleksv's Response to kristiix4's Review

Written on: 14/12/2013

How can after a few days of taking this orally taken supplement make your hair go from dry and brittle to shiny and healthy looking?

I would have thought this takes some more time than only a few days until the effects are visible.
If I understand this right this product works by nourishing the hair at the root and it slowly improves as it grows out.
Same for nails.
Not sure about skin though.

“Hair loss”

Written on: 10/05/2013 by Lynds1 (1 review written)

I have always had really fine hair but recently my hair has become so thin you can see my scalp! I went to the doctors to have tests and they came back fine! I was at my wits ends as I didn't know what else I could do! I seen perfectil in tesco and thought why not? I have been taking them for 2 months now! I can see a difference in my nails! There are a lot stronger but no major difference in my hair! I have little spots of hair growing from my scalp but its too early to tell if these vitamins… Read Full Review

Nasreen32's Response to Lynds1's Review

Written on: 14/05/2013

I suffered the same hair loss as described by you and had bloods taken but all was fine. I started taking perfectil, it's been 3 months now along with minoxidil it's been 3 months of that too and my hair loss has deceased and there are many new hairs growing. The combination of the 2 has worked and I will continue with it, you have to be patient and persevere, around the 8 week mark I noticed improvement and now I'm much happier. I too was beside myself but fingers crossed have found a combination that works.

Rungtoc's reply to Nasreen32's Comment

Written on: 20/09/2013

Dear Nasreen32,

I am very interested in your comments of the cobination of both Perfectil and Minoxidil, since I have the problem of terrible hair loss. Could you tell how your hair now after apprx. 6 months of using these 2 products? Thanks a lot.

Nasreen32's reply to Rungtoc's Comment

Written on: 20/09/2013

Hi, I'm still taking Perfectil and Minoxidil and my hair has improved dramatically. I have had new hair growth which are now around 2-3 inches long so it's beginning to blend in with my shoulder length hair. I take Perfectil every other day (as opposed to every say) and use the minoxidil once a day ( as opposed to twice a day). My confidence has increased as a few months ago I was besides myself with hair loss. My view is that the Perfectil nourishes existing and new hair, whilst the minoxidil stimulates new hair growth. Hope my review helps.

Aleksv's Response to Lynds1's Review

Written on: 14/12/2013

I have tried minoxidil, Regaine and a few other products but they didn't help me.
In fact I had to stop using minoxidil becaus it made my scalp dry and itchy.
It didn't make a difference except me feeling frustrated over the time and money effort spent and my hopes not being fulfilled.

“Thicker hair”

Written on: 06/05/2013 by Hadel (1 review written)

I had a short history of my hair loss after getting birth of my child ,I felt panic of my hair loss from the top and middle of hair ,I went to dr he told me to take ampoules called ecrinal with multivitamin like centrum ,after two months of taking medication my hair started to get better,this was from two years .Unfortunately,my hair started to shedding again from two month ,I took multivitamins but nothing good happens ,I took perfectil from two weeks ,I really noticed a good change on my… Read Full Review

“Love my new nails!!!”

Written on: 29/04/2013

I have been taking this product for the last two weeks and already my nails have grown significantly. Not only are they stronger, they are a lot more shiny and the ridges have disappeared altogether. Normally, when i grow my nails i always lose one or two and then i cut them all off, i have yet to do this as the nails have not chipped or split. Skin feels softer, although i don't normally have problem with my face, i did have issues with my skin on the underside of thighs and upper arms… Read Full Review

“Psychological miracle!”

Written on: 15/04/2013 by Anika101 (1 review written)

I first started taking the supplements for my general well-being and to provide my self nutrients that I do not get much of. The products claim of contributing to good hair, skin, nails also attracted me to purchasing this product as apposed to other multivitamin supplements. But these benefits were not really concerning to me because I had always believed the notion of its 'to good to be true' but I bought them anyways just incase I see a difference. Soon I had noticed my hair had felt… Read Full Review

“didn't work for me”

Written on: 08/04/2013 by thebridge (1 review written)

i have been taking this for 4 months now - it hasn't work for me - my nails still the same - hair loss - no difference to my skin - i used to take it with breakfast - it didn't work - so I take at dinner - still doesn't work - i will take it for another 2 months and see - if it doesn't work - i will stop and try something else… Read Full Review

Arianagrande2805's Response to thebridge's Review

Written on: 07/10/2013

It says to eat with your main meal, so take it at midday instead you should be able to see results

Starshining's Response to thebridge's Review

Written on: 08/02/2014

make sure your drinking plenty of water.

Perfectil Tablets

“I've been taking for a month because I was suffering...”

Written on: 01/04/2013

I've been taking for a month because I was suffering with hair loss. My hair now looks a little stronger. At least I don't lose that much when washing or brushing. Indeed, my nails are growhing faster than usual. However, I didn't notice anything new on the condition of my skin. I'll continue using it for another month. Hopefully, the results will be more evident… Read Full Review

“Excellent”

Written on: 27/03/2013

Excellent product! I saw changes in my hair and nails after about 2 weeks. I have tried many other products and this is one of the best!… Read Full Review

“excellent!!”

Written on: 02/12/2012 by satchel-s (1 review written)

had this last year for one month and my hair grew significantly. my hair the kind that does not grow fast but grows thick. anyway, i read reviews and saw that it was only £7 and why not? took this for one month because i wanted it to grow for my sister's wedding and all my friends thought i was wearing wig! so i am very happy with it and will keep on buying. i read that it will give headache but it does not happen to me… Read Full Review

Sxckat224's Response to satchel-s's Review

Written on: 30/01/2013

did you gain weight whilst on these as i am trying desperately at the moment to lose weight in my thighs and bum and tone my arms and stomach and be able to get accupuncture on my back to make my spine straight so that my stomach no longer has the bump at the bottom that makes me feel like i am fat or have put on weight

Perfectil Tablets

“can anyone answer this question ?”

Written on: 06/09/2012

i wanted to ask a question , i heard about perfectil plus for hair , nails and skin that i can gain weight if i used this vitamin , is that right ? can anyone answer me ? i am afraid it is true what i asked about ?… Read Full Review

Saima_Atif's Comment

Written on: 21/01/2013

same problem is vid me also i'm also gaining weight n i'm also confused to use ths or not?

Sxckat224's Comment

Written on: 30/01/2013

i hope not as i do not want to as i am trying desperatly at the moment to lose weight in my thighs and bum and tone my arms and stomach and to get accupuncture on my back to straighten my spine-does it close your open pores? as have had open pores on my forehead, nose,chin and cheek bones but cheek bones are most visible and cant stand looking at myself

“highly recommended!!!!!!!”

Written on: 12/08/2012

id recommend this product to all....having vitamins within rda(safest range)......n still greatly effective..ive noticed vast improvement in skin texture........ n also in my acne n breakouts..nthin for hairs as yet ..bt i am hopeful..... n ya nails r much harder n longer....m into 2 months of use n its gud enough already......... if skin is d actual area of ur concern.then go for perfectil plus..;)… Read Full Review

“Great results for me!”

Written on: 05/08/2012

It may not work miracles for everyone, but Perfectil has delivered amazing results for me! I could see a change in my facial skin within just a few days - my skin tone was more even, more radiant, and just looked a lot healthier. This was great, because my skin is prone to looking dull and dry if I miss even a little sleep or indulge just a bit too much in unhealthy foods. In the month I've been taking it, my skin has continued to improve. Also, I've noticed dramatic improvement in the… Read Full Review

Sxckat224's Comment

Written on: 30/01/2013

does it help you to close up your open pores? that is the only problem that i have with my skin and that is on my face on my forehead,nose,cheek bones and chin but it is mostly visible on my cheek bones so i really hate looking at myself

Perfectil Tablets

“Do not live up to their promise ”

Written on: 24/07/2012

I bought these to try improve on my quality of hair & improve on nail condition. I would of liked to know a little bit more about the product before purchasing, so this is my own fault as literally just went by advertising. Before I started these I would not of had issues with my skin ... now have numerous sore spots along chin area, top of cheeks. This is the only new item I have used over the past month, so it is the only thing I can think of that has brought this on. So for me, they are… Read Full Review

“didnt work at all”

Written on: 15/06/2012

I cannot believe that i didnt see any difference in my hair growth at all, after reading the reviews i was expecting miracles,my nails grew a bit quicker but still cracked and broke easily,dont know about skin as i have good skin anyway ,i only bought them for my hair and nails,i only took 2 packets maybe i should have given it another month or so.. … Read Full Review

Thebridge's Comment

Written on: 08/04/2013

it hasn't work for me also - been taking this for 4 months now - cannot see any miracle.

“Uncontrollable wind loss”

Written on: 08/06/2012

Spent a lot of money buying 3 packets of perfectil for hair, skin and nails. IBS like symptoms and embarassing uncontrollable wind loss, these stopped after stopping the tablets. On questioning my sister in law...she had the same symptoms and had to stop them. … Read Full Review

“No discernable difference”

Written on: 31/05/2012

Didn't like a thing about it. I spent £45 over the months on three packs and my skin, hair and nails are as bad as ever they were. In addition, their customer care wrote me a load of useless rubbish. Save your money… Read Full Review

“excellent product”

Written on: 30/05/2012

what a product, been taking them for three weeks and cant delieve the difference in my nails. I have never had long nails as they were soon weak and thin, but now they are growing strong. Wouldnt be without these tabs hey are perfect for me. As far as the hair goes cant commetn as i have very thick hair… Read Full Review

“Amazing! no more acne!”

Written on: 22/05/2012

I have had back acne for as long as I can remember, I also used to suffer with spots on my chest, chin and neck. I have tried all types of remedies, creams, routines etc but nothing seamed to work. Until I tried perfectil, after about a month/month and a half I noticed my acne disappearing! after 3 months my skin was clear (all over) I also noticed better skin tone as well. It has made me so more confident and I can now wear tops that show off my back and shoulders!! I would recommend it to… Read Full Review

Vien's Comment

Written on: 17/12/2012

I Have only taken Perfectil for 2 weeks, I noticed my hair grew longer and thicker, but my nail still broke, my skin looked dry, and worst of all I always have head bangs and headache anytime few hours after I take this drug.