Philips Sonicare Elite Deluxe HX7551/02 Reviews

• Service & Support

Philips Sonicare Elite Deluxe HX7551/02 - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Philips Sonicare Elite Deluxe HX7551/02

Philips Sonicare Elite Deluxe HX7551/02

“When I first tried the Philips Sonicare Elite Deluxe I...”

Written on: 10/01/2006 by swallowsrest (1 review written)

When I first tried the Philips Sonicare Elite Deluxe I was not impressed. Used it for 3 months now and dentist says my teeth are not good (back teeth). I clean regularly and don't have much sugar. I will go back to mt Oral B 3d which felt better and I think cleaned better… Read Full Review

Philips Sonicare Elite Deluxe HX7551/02

“Philips Sonicare Elite Deluxe HX7551/02 - Really...”

Written on: 25/09/2004 by the pill man (1 review written)

Philips Sonicare Elite Deluxe HX7551/02 - Really effective toothbrush. Teeth feeling as clean as after a scrape and polish at the dentist! Very powerful action, but gradually increases over the first fortnight to allow you to get used to it! Beeps every 30 seconds to tell you to move on to next section of mouth then turns off. Fantastic!… Read Full Review