Philips Sonicare Advance HX4571 Reviews

• Style

• Service & Support

Philips Sonicare Advance HX4571 - Ask a question now

Philips Sonicare Advance HX4571

“Once you get used to the vibration, the item is...”

Written on: 09/03/2008

Once you get used to the vibration, the item is pleasant to use. After just a couple of days, I noticed a marked reduction in plaque around the gum line and had a whiter smile. Perhaps slightly expensive for what you get, but considerably cheaper and healthier than cosmetic tooth whitening… Read Full Review

Philips Sonicare Advance HX4571

“The Philips Sonicare Advance HX4571 electric...”

Written on: 27/07/2006 by Seal (1 review written)

The Philips Sonicare Advance HX4571 electric toothbrush works well for a couple of years.

The battery is non-replaceable and lasts about 2 to 3 years only. Then it's an expensive new handle to get it going again. Surprising really, since when I opened my non-functioning handle up, all I found were a couple of AA Ni-CAD rechargeable batteries, worth about £3 soldered into the circuit board. So I replaced them, and now it's working again. To open, use a small saw down the seams. Reseal it… Read Full Review

Connector's Response to Seal's Review

Written on: 02/08/2008

after about 18-24 months of use my toothbrush would be difficult to start or remain running for more than a few seconds. I will take the reviewers advice and swap the battery (I'm an engineer).Who thought that I'd end up repairing toothbrushes? I consider the sonicare range overcomplex and overpriced-amen.

Philips Sonicare Advance HX4571

“I bought the Philips Sonicare HX4571 thinking the more...”

Written on: 09/05/2004 by Abdul Salam (2 reviews written)

I bought the Philips Sonicare HX4571 thinking the more expensive the product is, the better it must be, I was wrong. This toothbrush costs £50.00 from Amazon.co.uk and is absoloutly rubbish.

Philips have used 'Sonic' technology, this may sound impressive but all this really means is that the brush head will vibrate on your teeth. This technology is not as effective as manual brushing.

I found the Brush Head to vibrate even more less effectively on your teeth once pressure was applied. Also… Read Full Review