Braun Oral-B Professional Care 7000 Power Toothbrush Reviews

Media Gallery for Braun Oral-B Professional Care 7000 Power Toothbrush

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)
Braun Oral-B Professional Care 7000 Power Toothbrush

“I would recommend the Braun Oral-B Professional Care...”

Written on: 14/08/2008 by Heartsy (1 review written)

I would recommend the Braun Oral-B Professional Care 7000 Power Toothbrush over all the others that I reviewed. I went to the dentist for my annual cleaning last week. The hygienist said that my teeth hardly needing cleaning. She asked what I did to keep them so clean, I said my Braun Oral-B 3D XL electric toothbrush.
I finally talked my husband into using an electric brush. He told me to buy me a new one and he would use my old one. He is now using it and it runs as good as ever and he loves… Read Full Review

Braun Oral-B Professional Care 7000 Power Toothbrush

“The Braun Oral-B Professional Care 7000 Power...”

Written on: 21/11/2005 by alys (1 review written)

The Braun Oral-B Professional Care 7000 Power Toothbrush is superb! I originally had an Oral-B 400 (cheap, and battery powered) but lost it when moving house. After seeing this on offer in Superdrug I decided to give it a go… Read Full Review

Braun Oral-B Professional Care 7000 Power Toothbrush

“I have been using the Braun Oral-B Professional Care...”

Written on: 09/11/2005 by michellep (4 reviews written)

I have been using the Braun Oral-B Professional Care Power toothbrush for about 2 years now, and have no complaints. It is well worth buying. Your teeth feel squeaky clean after use, and they seem to stay cleaner for longer - or maybe it's my imagination!

Go out and buy one today - don't hesitate… Read Full Review

Judylugg's Response to michellep's Review

Written on: 14/05/2011

I absolutely agrre, my teeth do feel a lot cleaner and STAY feeling cleaner

Braun Oral-B Professional Care 7000 Power Toothbrush

“Braun Oral-B Professional Care 7000 Power Toothbrush:...”

Written on: 18/12/2004 by macman (8 reviews written)

Braun Oral-B Professional Care 7000 Power Toothbrush: I was never sure about owning an electric toothbrush. I always thought that it would be a waste of time. Indeed after reading some of the experts advice, most electric toothbrushes are!

However, I was reading an article about dental hygene and I read that the electric brushes that rotate are the only ones that currently do the job properly! It was also suggested that the Braun ones are particularly good.

So I decided to give this one a… Read Full Review

Jimsdub's Response to macman's Review

Written on: 03/12/2005

Thanks. Good objective review. My daughter wants an electric toothbrush for Christmas. Decision now made thanks to your review.