Braun Oral-B Professional Care 7000 Power Toothbrush Reviews

Media Gallery for Braun Oral-B Professional Care 7000 Power Toothbrush

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)
Braun Oral-B Professional Care 7000 Power Toothbrush

“I wish I had known before I invested over 200 pounds...”

Written on: 03/12/2010

I wish I had known before I invested over 200 pounds in two of these devices and countless brush heads. After the two years warrenty period, it slowly brakes piece by piece until you are left with more landfill. Very clean and lovely teeth, but companies should stand by their products - especially their top of the range products. Not happy and will not buy again. Wish I knew what I know now… Read Full Review

Braun Oral-B Professional Care 7000 Power Toothbrush

“I was given a Smart Oral B as a gift and i loved it. ...”

Written on: 19/05/2010

I was given a Smart Oral B as a gift and i loved it. Apart from spending a fortune on all the different kinds of heads, it can become a little compulsive.
However, all that changed when just a little over the 2 year guarantee, my tooth brush died, it just no longer charges. I have spoken to customer services and apparently it seems my battery has come to the end of it's life expectancy. Once this happens, the whole unit is defunct. The dead battery can't be replaced, nor can you buy just… Read Full Review

☆☆☆☆☆
Braun Oral-B Professional Care 7000 Power Toothbrush

“I paid over £200 for the Braun Oral-B Professional...”

Written on: 03/06/2008 by proctorjane (1 review written)

I paid over £200 for the Braun Oral-B Professional Care 7000 Power Toothbrush and it stopped working in just under 2 years. By the time I contact Philips it was just over the warranty period so they were unable to refund it. I was not happy with product value or customer service… Read Full Review

Guest's Response to 371277_proctorjane's Review

Written on: 11/07/2011

Phillips is not a maker of Oral-B/Braun power-brushes.