Braun Oral-B Professional Care 7000 Power Toothbrush Reviews

• Style

• Service & Support

Media Gallery for Braun Oral-B Professional Care 7000 Power Toothbrush

Braun Oral-B Professional Care 7000 Power Toothbrush

“Pefect for pearly whites”

Written on: 06/11/2012 by LydiaRae (2 reviews written)

I was recommended to buy one of these electric toothbrushes some years ago by my dentist. They had some for sale in the surgery but the receptionist said don't buy one here Boots have them on offer! That was very kind of her but then they are the kind of place that pokes around in your mouth for two minutes and charge the earth as if it's pocket change, so I didn't feel too bad. I visited Boots and the cheaper electrical toothbrushes did seem quite cheap and bulky and with not many features… Read Full Review

Braun Oral-B Professional Care 7000 Power Toothbrush

“I wish I had known before I invested over 200 pounds...”

Written on: 03/12/2010

I wish I had known before I invested over 200 pounds in two of these devices and countless brush heads. After the two years warrenty period, it slowly brakes piece by piece until you are left with more landfill. Very clean and lovely teeth, but companies should stand by their products - especially their top of the range products. Not happy and will not buy again. Wish I knew what I know now… Read Full Review

Braun Oral-B Professional Care 7000 Power Toothbrush

“I was given a Smart Oral B as a gift and i loved it. ...”

Written on: 19/05/2010

I was given a Smart Oral B as a gift and i loved it. Apart from spending a fortune on all the different kinds of heads, it can become a little compulsive.
However, all that changed when just a little over the 2 year guarantee, my tooth brush died, it just no longer charges. I have spoken to customer services and apparently it seems my battery has come to the end of it's life expectancy. Once this happens, the whole unit is defunct. The dead battery can't be replaced, nor can you buy just… Read Full Review

Braun Oral-B Professional Care 7000 Power Toothbrush

“I would recommend the Braun Oral-B Professional Care...”

Written on: 14/08/2008 by Heartsy (1 review written)

I would recommend the Braun Oral-B Professional Care 7000 Power Toothbrush over all the others that I reviewed. I went to the dentist for my annual cleaning last week. The hygienist said that my teeth hardly needing cleaning. She asked what I did to keep them so clean, I said my Braun Oral-B 3D XL electric toothbrush.
I finally talked my husband into using an electric brush. He told me to buy me a new one and he would use my old one. He is now using it and it runs as good as ever and he loves… Read Full Review

☆☆☆☆☆
Braun Oral-B Professional Care 7000 Power Toothbrush

“I paid over £200 for the Braun Oral-B Professional...”

Written on: 03/06/2008 by proctorjane (1 review written)

I paid over £200 for the Braun Oral-B Professional Care 7000 Power Toothbrush and it stopped working in just under 2 years. By the time I contact Philips it was just over the warranty period so they were unable to refund it. I was not happy with product value or customer service… Read Full Review

Guest's Response to 371277_proctorjane's Review

Written on: 11/07/2011

Phillips is not a maker of Oral-B/Braun power-brushes.

Braun Oral-B Professional Care 7000 Power Toothbrush

“The Braun Oral-B Professional Care 7000 Power...”

Written on: 21/11/2005 by alys (1 review written)

The Braun Oral-B Professional Care 7000 Power Toothbrush is superb! I originally had an Oral-B 400 (cheap, and battery powered) but lost it when moving house. After seeing this on offer in Superdrug I decided to give it a go… Read Full Review

Braun Oral-B Professional Care 7000 Power Toothbrush

“I have been using the Braun Oral-B Professional Care...”

Written on: 09/11/2005 by michellep (4 reviews written)

I have been using the Braun Oral-B Professional Care Power toothbrush for about 2 years now, and have no complaints. It is well worth buying. Your teeth feel squeaky clean after use, and they seem to stay cleaner for longer - or maybe it's my imagination!

Go out and buy one today - don't hesitate… Read Full Review

Judylugg's Response to michellep's Review

Written on: 14/05/2011

I absolutely agrre, my teeth do feel a lot cleaner and STAY feeling cleaner

Braun Oral-B Professional Care 7000 Power Toothbrush

“Braun Oral-B Professional Care 7000 Power Toothbrush:...”

Written on: 18/12/2004 by macman (8 reviews written)

Braun Oral-B Professional Care 7000 Power Toothbrush: I was never sure about owning an electric toothbrush. I always thought that it would be a waste of time. Indeed after reading some of the experts advice, most electric toothbrushes are!

However, I was reading an article about dental hygene and I read that the electric brushes that rotate are the only ones that currently do the job properly! It was also suggested that the Braun ones are particularly good.

So I decided to give this one a… Read Full Review

Jimsdub's Response to macman's Review

Written on: 03/12/2005

Thanks. Good objective review. My daughter wants an electric toothbrush for Christmas. Decision now made thanks to your review.