Frolic Complete Dog Food Reviews

Media Gallery for Frolic Complete Dog Food

Frolic Complete Dog Food

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)

“My two dogs love it. They do not need any further...”

Written on: 14/04/2010 by vanash (1 review written)

My two dogs love it. They do not need any further food, just need separating when they fall out over how many they have… Read Full Review

“I've been feeding my 11 yr old king charles cavalier...”

Written on: 24/08/2009

I've been feeding my 11 yr old king charles cavalier on Frolic Complete with an equal amount of chum mixer since he was a puppy.We have always had a bit of a game rolling frollics along the floor for him to chase after.Although he is not a greedy eater,he seems to enjoy the meal rather than devour it within minutes.He is very fit and has a lovely shiny coat,clean teeth and also it is an extremely easy job to clear up his firm pooh(just thought I'd mention it as it's very important)god knows… Read Full Review

Vanash's Comment

Written on: 14/04/2010

I found this review very helpful because I have 2 Lhasa Apso's, they both love Frolic complete.
<br/>
<br/>They even fall out over the frolics, but they are both growing up, one is two years, and the other is 18month old.

Stevecarrier's Comment

Written on: 09/10/2012

I agree, My Bichon Frise loves frolics and wont eat any other dried food. I feed him can of applaws chicken and 6/8 frolics at dinner time. He is healthy, beautiful coat and energetic. I do tend to worry tho when you read some of the bad reviews. I've tried every dried food and he wont even look at it.

“Frolic Complete Dog Food is good for dog, good for energy”

Written on: 11/05/2009

Frolic Complete Dog Food is good for dog, good for energy… Read Full Review

“Soft, tasty (for dogs), Frolic Complete is a good dog...”

Written on: 23/08/2008 by adssites1 (18 reviews written)

Soft, tasty (for dogs), Frolic Complete is a good dog food… Read Full Review

“Frolic Complete Dog Food - My dog is very fussy in...”

Written on: 19/08/2008 by clairechaytor (1 review written)

Frolic Complete Dog Food - My dog is very fussy in what he will eat. My partner and i had tried just about everything when someone suggested frolic. He still wont eat any other dog food I know some people say just put the food down and they will eat anything this is not the case with my dog he would actually starve. This is also a complete dog food so I don't have to worry about him getting all his nutrients… Read Full Review

“One of my Bassets has become very fussy and no longer...”

Written on: 02/10/2006 by debchickenfarmer (1 review written)

One of my Bassets has become very fussy and no longer would eat Bakers and having tried different complete foods, nothing really would tempt her. Then I tried her on Frolic Complete Dog Food and she couldn't eat it fast enough. So fingers crossed she'll stay loving this food… Read Full Review

“Frolic complete being moist I feel is a happy medium...”

Written on: 20/01/2006 by Sue Isaacs (1 review written)

Frolic complete being moist I feel is a happy medium between dried dog food and soft tinned food. My puppy a staffordshire bull terrier 6 months old became very ill with a skin condition demodex mange which was identified when he was 4 months old. He lost his appetite and engery. He refused to eat all brands of puppy pet food we tried him with, including my Sunday dinners. I was hand feeding him with Chicken fillets and became really concerned that he wasn't getting the correct balanced diet… Read Full Review

Taschaamber's Response to Sue Isaacs's Review

Written on: 01/07/2006

I have a little tiny dog (pomapoo hehe) She is gorgeous but very fussy. She would literally starve herself on the premium diets such as Iams etc. I tried lots. In the end I tried this Frolic complete and she loves it!! I have no idea of its nutritional value really but all I know is she is doing excellent on it and at last I have found a food she eats along with my cooking lol