Frolic Complete Dog Food Reviews

Media Gallery for Frolic Complete Dog Food

Frolic Complete Dog Food

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)

“Irresponsible marketing; don't judge a book by its...”

Written on: 22/03/2012

Has anyone ever tried to trace Frolic on the internet? I have, as I suspect it causes chronic allergy on some dogs. Does anyone know the exact ingredients and amounts? I don't. And I tried! Does anyone know who the manufactures are? Well, apparently it's a company named Mars (petcare) in the UK... Has anyone visited their site? I have. Not a single mention to Frolic. Yet they do Whiskas and Cesar! HOW WEIRD IS THAT?????? Come on dog lovers, can I see some reaction, please? Yes dogs do love it… Read Full Review

“We gave my Jack Russell a handful of this food broken...”

Written on: 02/01/2011

We gave my Jack Russell a handful of this food broken up into a treat ball. He loved it but in the early hours of the following morning he started being very sick. We didn't associate the dog food until we gave him some more a couple of weeks later. This time along with bringing up blood as he was vomiting so much and he also had bloody diarrhoea, it was extremely distressing for the dog and us. We threw the dog food away but it worried me that my dog, who can eat anything, was so violently… Read Full Review

☆☆☆☆☆

“Well, I have an 11 year old boxer. Normally dogs would...”

Written on: 25/09/2008

Well, I have an 11 year old boxer. Normally dogs would tire down now, but she hasn't, she is still very energetic.

Now about this product, it gives her loads of energy, she is thrilled with it and is the only food she will eat.

We gave it to her 4 years ago. A year later we went to the vet, because she stared throwing up when we fed her other foods. Now I am not talking about fast food, only specially prepared meat and so on. She was almost put down. The doctor said that the only possible… Read Full Review

Rusty7's Comment

Written on: 15/03/2010

I found this review very helpful because I have a 3 yr old rescue Llasho Apso and he will not eat any other dried food. Pet shops etc say only use it as a treat which is probably why it is hard to obtain. After your review I will definitely wean him off it.

“my dog j/r will only eat frolic she only has this food...”

Written on: 05/09/2008 by patricia55 (1 review written)

my dog j/r will only eat frolic she only has this food 3 times a week we feed her what we eat rump steak liver cheese cooked meat silverside and sliced turkey. But she always has frolic in a dish in case she is hungry I have read a lot of bad reports about frolic but she does like them having said that she is a hyperactive pet… Read Full Review

“I use Frolic Complete Dog Food as a training aid...”

Written on: 27/08/2008 by winday191 (1 review written)

I use Frolic Complete Dog Food as a training aid (breaking each ring into four and feeding each small piece at a time.) because my dog loves them so while we're training, whether its obedience, ring training or gun training (he's a cocker spaniel so we take him to gundog classes as well as showing and obedience training him) i know he'll do what i tell him every time just because he knows he'll get a piece of frolic if he gets it right. i would never even dream of using frolic as his main… Read Full Review

“I was horrified when I researched the internet about...”

Written on: 14/11/2007 by polly2 (2 reviews written)

I was horrified when I researched the internet about this dogfood. My dog would only eat frolic and I thought I was doing her a good turn giving her this. She has been back and forward to the vets with itching skin, biting paws, watery/red eyes and gums. It was the last visit that my vet suggested changing food. I have since changed to another brand which has a very good reputation and the change in the past 2 week has been amazing. Her eyes are clear and she seems to have more energy… Read Full Review

Maddisonj's Response to polly2's Review

Written on: 10/11/2009

The problem with these reviews is, no one actually says's what dog food is good for the dog??? Sure you've changed to something that's better for the dog, but hat is it?

/var/www/vhosts/phoenix/current/system/lib