Belvoir Ginger Cordial Reviews

Belvoir Ginger Cordial - Ask a question now

“Belvoir Ginger Cordial”

Written on: 12/06/2012 by Richie010101 (10 reviews written)

I think this is one of the nicest soft drinks I have ever had. It has a really sharp, hot ginger taste and is very refreshing. I seem to be getting through about one bottle a week at the moment and I wish more retailers would stock this product as it is sometimes quite hard to find. It is also really good to mix with sparkling water so that you get an even better kick! An excellent product which I would recommend to anyone… Read Full Review

Belvoir Ginger Cordial

“I am addicted to the Organic Ginger Cordial. I love...”

Written on: 09/02/2010

I am addicted to the Organic Ginger Cordial. I love the sharp and distictive tang of the taste and after taste. Since giving up alcohol some years ago it is my favourite tipple and I am very disppointed that my local Sainsbury in Winchester stopped stocking it some time ago. I now have to travel some miles to find it… Read Full Review

Belvoir Ginger Cordial

“Belvoir "Organic" Ginger cordial is available in...”

Written on: 18/02/2006 by GarryF (34 reviews written)

Belvoir "Organic" Ginger cordial is available in Tesco. Added to Lemonade it makes a great Ginger Beer with a real "Fiery" taste all the way down. A real kick without alcohol. Add to a Diet coke or pineapple juice-its amazing how good this drink is. Try Sweet and Sour sauce with ginger-gorgeous.The possibilities are endless. Ginger is good for digestion and cures heartburn. Try it- you wont be disappointed !… Read Full Review

Garryf's Response to GarryF's Review

Written on: 08/02/2007

Tesco have taken Belvoir Ginger Cordial and replaced it with something more expensive and 5 times as weak. And it has Lemon Grass. YUK!
<br/>
<br/>If its not broken - don't fix it!

Garryf's Response to GarryF's Review

Written on: 05/08/2008

Its made a comeback in Asda.

Belvoir Ginger Cordial

“I am just so disappointed that my local BIG Tesco,...”

Written on: 01/04/2005 by greatgrandmotherchris (1 review written)

I am just so disappointed that my local BIG Tesco, Mere Way Northampton is no longer stocking Belvoir Ginger Cordial. Cannot understand why because it sold out very quickly… Read Full Review

Garryf's Response to greatgrandmotherchris's Review

Written on: 18/02/2006

I get Belvoir "Organic" Ginger here in my local Tesco near Liverpool. Its the greatest thing since sliced bread and I add it to drinks(try it with Tesco Diet Cola) and cooking sauces. Its about 2.80 a bottle but I'm worth that much! Keep trying - it is still on sale here.