Canada Dry Ginger Ale Reviews

From 1 review

Canada Dry Ginger Ale - Ask a question now

Canada Dry Ginger Ale

“Does anyone like to drink Canada Dry in the summer? I...”

Written on: 03/11/2004 by b15 (1 review written)

Does anyone like to drink Canada Dry in the summer? I always drink it in the winter during the holidays with punch, but I just started drinking it last summer and it's a lighter alternative to Coke to cool me off… Read Full Review

E4Chin's Response to 175894_b15's Review

Written on: 19/09/2006

I drink Canada Dry Ginger Ale any time of the year. I drink it whenever I want to. You don't have to drink it just in the wintertime.

Bakedbeanqueen's Response to 175894_b15's Review

Written on: 05/11/2006

I associate ginger ale with Christmas time, purely because I used to choose it as my special "holiday drink" that I was allowed to have during the festive period!