7 Up Lemon & Lime Reviews

7 Up Lemon & Lime - Ask a question now

7 Up Lemon & Lime

“I personally didn't like the 7up lemon&lime one bit. I...”

Written on: 13/02/2010 by siddharthjeevan (4 reviews written)

I personally didn't like the 7up lemon&lime one bit. I think its a step down from the regular 7Up. I never have been a big fan of lime flavored soft drinks but 7Up lemon&lime is truly disgusting. I recommend that you stick to regular 7Up… Read Full Review

7 Up Lemon & Lime

“funny thing is i hate lemon and lime . but i can drink...”

Written on: 12/10/2009 by jasonx1 (107 reviews written)

funny thing is i hate lemon and lime . but i can drink 7 up all day long as long as the fizz as been shaken out strange really but its so nice same as sprite drink i give it a 5 star if the fizz is taken out… Read Full Review

7 Up Lemon & Lime

“I found 7 Up Lemon and Lime to be a bad experience, as...”

Written on: 26/09/2005 by zrxsheep (2 reviews written)

I found 7 Up Lemon and Lime to be a bad experience, as after drinking this can I had a horrible after taste that was vile.
I thought that being as it was 7 Up it would have been better, at the time it felt refreshing, but after I felt I needed another drink to take away the taste.
Of course this is my personal opinion, as my work mate found this to be a nice drink in his view.

So therefore each persons taste's are different and this drink should not be dependant on one persons comments.

Try… Read Full Review