Robinsons Blackcurrant & Apple Reviews

Robinsons Blackcurrant & Apple - Ask a question now

Robinsons Blackcurrant & Apple

“When the store I usually shop groceries in had run out...”

Written on: 08/03/2009 by Gillsing (1 review written)

When the store I usually shop groceries in had run out of the brand I usually buy, I decided to give Robinson a chance. But for me that was a mistake. I thought the taste is certainly different from water, but it's not better, and water from the faucet is practically free. I can't imagine why anyone would buy this brand when they could get something that actually tastes good, for only a little more money… Read Full Review

Robinsons Blackcurrant & Apple

“I do like and but Robinsons Blackcurrant and Apple as...”

Written on: 22/03/2007 by Jason E (33 reviews written)

I do like and but Robinsons Blackcurrant and Apple as it is a nice cordial.
However, it isn't massivley different to some of the other brands of Blackcurrant and Apple, yet it is usually quite a bit more expensive.
I do find it that bit better though, so I do tend to buy it as my cordial of choice… Read Full Review