Dial A Flight Reviews - www.dialaflight.com

Dial A Flight - www.dialaflight.com - Ask a question now

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)

“I have used Dialaflight for booking flights and...”

Written on: 05/01/2014 by JIHay (1 review written)

I have used Dialaflight for booking flights and accommodation in South-East Asia on numerous occasions, and found they got me the best deal flying out with Emirates (tho no cheaper than if I had booked direct, however they saved me the hassle as it was all done over the phone very courteously by a member of staff familiar with the region). They also found me a wonderful hotel with a far better rate (almost half price) than I ever could have got otherwise (or locally on arrival). On the last… Read Full Review

“Dreadful never ever will I use this company again....”

Written on: 22/04/2008 by kay godden (1 review written)

Dreadful never ever will I use this company again. Shocking dial a flight will not touch ever again the sales team where useless only want to flog you most expensive deal. Afterwards if you need help they dont want to know, they advertised the exact holiday i booked 600.00 cheaper 3 months later and told me tough and said i could cancel but they would keep my 800.00 deposit so beware do not give them big deposit as they will keep it all if you try to cancel… Read Full Review