Dial A Flight Reviews - www.dialaflight.com

Dial A Flight - www.dialaflight.com - Ask a question now

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)

“Helpful until they have taken your money!”

Written on: 17/08/2012 by MrRoberts (1 review written)

Long story please read! I booked a fly drive with dialaflight for myself and my husband which included flights to new Canada, car hire 4 nights in a hotel and return flights from Orlando 14 days later it took a lot of tooing and frowing as I checked flights on skyskanner and made sure that I was getting a great deal which I did. They took £200 deposit from us. Then after a bad family holiday we felt guilty leaving the children so we called and asked if we could carry the deposit over and… Read Full Review

“Very nice and helpful until I challenged them”

Written on: 03/08/2012

Had a really helpful agent who found us a great deal to usa, he followed up with a call and email quote and offered to hold the flights while I checked with my husband and booked dates off at work. In the meantime I also checked sky scanner and got an even better deal with opodo. I wanted out of courtesy to check back with the agent to see if they offered a price match and wish I hadn't bothered, I got a load of abuse basically slagging off opodo and sky scanner and saying they made his job… Read Full Review

“nightmare”

Written on: 18/06/2012 by netball123 (1 review written)

We booked a holiday this year in april. our internal flight was cancelled and we were booked onto another one 7 hrs later, this did not fit into our plans as we were on very tight schedules as our holiday was short. I rung them countless number of times, they basically said that the airline had the right to do it, after explaning that we would like to be put on an earlier flight and explaned the situation, as we had already paid for these flights in full, they still would not do anything as… Read Full Review

“Big Trick Booking”

Written on: 05/04/2012

I recently booked to go to USA with diaaflight. I called and made provisional booking which i thought was a good deal. I made arrangement to call later with my credit card details. When I called to confirm and pay, I was told by the sales person, I was informed then that the hotel booking is not confirmed, but there is a good chance it will be fine. I paid for the package, however, About ten minutes later I had another call from the same agent stating that the hotel is not available and… Read Full Review

“Misleading the public”

Written on: 14/02/2012

I booked a flight, with dialaflight.com on Friday 11th febuary, to Malaysia, to go on the 30th November 2012 and return on the 29th febuary 2013. The sales advisor, told me that this was a great price of £546 per person, and would not get this price anywhere else on the market?, if i don't book it now the price will go up, so he made me book the flight, thinking i was getting a bargain?, what rubbish. I went on line 2 hours later, after been talked into the sale, and guess what?, i found the… Read Full Review

Guest's Comment

Written on: 22/04/2012

I absolutely agree with you. It happened to me, they booked me a holiday and when I receved the confirmation it was completely different deal that the one we paid for.
PEOPLE, DO NOT BOOK WITH DIAL A FLIGHT, YOU GONNA BE SORRY!

Runtings's Comment

Written on: 20/08/2012

I'm having the same issue RIGHT NOW with them, I'm not gona leave it there. What was the end result, did you get any money back?

“Price keeps going up”

Written on: 22/06/2011 by kgovender (1 review written)

I rang dial a flight to get a price of ticket for a family of four to South Africa and was given a price of £2700 so I searched online and got the same flights for £2400 when I called back to cancel they said they will match the price and I do not have to pay the total cost just a deposit and can pay monthly and total to be paid 3 months before travelling. The chance of airport taxes can go up. So we have been paying monthly and so everytime we call they say we have to pay more because… Read Full Review