The Daily Record Reviews

The Daily Record - Ask a question now

“Cannot deliver and then harras you through telemarketers”

Written on: 19/02/2013

I subscribed to the Daily Record and have not gotten one delivery in a year. Talked to customer service multiple times - they gave me two week free delivery, assured me they will talk to local delivery service, etc. They still could not deliver. So, I ended the subscription. Ever since I have been harrased by telemarketers calling on the behalf of Daily Record. Bottom line - incompetent company which will harras you once you end the subscription… Read Full Review

“No bad for Football”

Written on: 03/08/2012 by BillTheGill (4 reviews written)

OK, it's going to be an interesting season now and I'm almost dreading reading the garbage the press is going to have to cook up to try to make football interesting now that one of the great football rivals has been put on ice for a few seasons, but that aside (and for the Record - see what I did there) I love the Record. It's been the best (in my humble) for years now and I wouldn't even bother with anything else (OK, maybe sky, but no other Newspaper)… Read Full Review

“The Daily Record - I remember the time when there were...”

Written on: 20/07/2008

The Daily Record - I remember the time when there were two newspapers in York and being a new resident of the area, I was never sure which one I wanted to get. I made the statement to a co-worker at the time that I wished there was only one and I didn't have to choose. And he assured me that was not what I wanted at all.
This is not the first time this has happened, but rather this is a regular occurence. Competition is good - it helps keep us on our toes!… Read Full Review