Burtons Reviews

• Quality of service

• Layout of shop

Burtons - Ask a question now

“Fantastic company to deal with quality clothes at good...”

Written on: 18/11/2009

Fantastic company to deal with quality clothes at good prices, Always have deals and offers all year round. I recommend these to anyone… Read Full Review

“I think Burton Menswear has very good products for...”

Written on: 24/08/2009 by Reviews123 (1 review written)

I think Burton Menswear has very good products for example, you can get 3 £6 t-shirts for only £15! The quality of products is very good, I bought a pair of jeans several months ago and they are still in top condition.

I Like Burton Menswear as the service is always excellent, Staff are very friendly and awlways willing to go the extra mile to satisfy their customers.

“I recently bought some clothing from Burtons &...”

Written on: 17/05/2008 by Dan5678910 (4 reviews written)

I recently bought some clothing from Burtons & received fantastic service. I only ordered a T-Shirt and some Boxer Shorts but still was given excellent service. I ordered the items Friday morning (Around 10AM) and the items came through Saturday morning at about 8:30AM! What a fantastic service. I wasn't expecting the items to come through until Monday (That's what the website said anyway) The clothing is very good quality. I still have a jumper which I bought about 8 months ago - it's still… Read Full Review

“Burtons is something of a mixed bag. On some...”

Written on: 09/12/2004 by TOMLEECEE (121 reviews written)

Burtons is something of a mixed bag. On some occasions, I have found some real bargains (nice shirts for £5 each), whereas on others, have been repulsed by the outrageous prices for what are clothes that are really only just above Primark's in terms of quality. The hat I bought on my most recent visit was a bargain though - a reversible bob hat that was only a tenner… Read Full Review