Best Ringtones www.best-ringtones.net Reviews

From 1 review
  • Website Quality (Design, Style etc)

• Website Features

Best Ringtones www.best-ringtones.net - Ask a question now

“I love having the latest polyphonic ringtones on my...”

Written on: 29/03/2004 by Good Wholesome Fun (1 review written)

I love having the latest polyphonic ringtones on my mobile phone - I must have downloaded loads over the years since I got my first mobile. I've used a few different sites but Best-Ringtones.net seems like a breath of fresh air compared to most of the ones I've used in the past. My main complaint about the other sites I've used is how hard they make it to work out how much you're going to end up paying. A lot tell you how much per minute but then don't tell you how many minutes each call will… Read Full Review

Justin101's Response to Good Wholesome Fun's Review

Written on: 13/02/2006

The best website I have used for ringtones is www.DigMobile.com. You can upload your own files directly to your phone. It's free and there is no software to download.