Webfusion - www.webfusion.co.uk Reviews

Webfusion - www.webfusion.co.uk - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Webfusion - www.webfusion.co.uk

Webfusion - www.webfusion.co.uk

“Support when you need it - what a joke!”

Written on: 22/04/2014 by 211Pollock (1 review written)

Why is WebFusion allowed to make a claim that as a customer - you can get support when you need it - when I cannot get any help at all over a weekend? When I joined Webfusion back in 2005 I could speak to Technical support late in to the night and on the weekends - but without warning they have changed their support to me and other customers. In the past I have recommended Webfusion to business associates and I know for a fact of three other Websites with Webfusion following my advice. Now… Read Full Review

Written on: 22/04/2014

Good Afternoon, my name is Daniel I work here at Webfusion.

I Have come across your post and would like to investigate into this.

I would like to help look into this further for you, if you could send me across details such as your Domain/Customer number by email, I will look into this further for you.

Daniel

“False advertising: No 24/7 support available.”

Written on: 02/02/2014 by fxt84 (1 review written)

I've been a customer at webfusion and their sister company 123reg for 8 years; over that time I've experienced terrible customer service. They advertise 24/7 support, when in fact there is no active telephone line for customers reach them on after 5pm mon-friday (should your website go down on a weekend, they have a voicemail system which no one will respond to until 9am Monday), and their web ticket system is badly manned, with unhelpful support agents who are unable to solve issues, and… Read Full Review

Webfusiononline's Response to fxt84's Review

Written on: 03/02/2014

Good Morning, my name is Karra, I work here at Webfusion.

Having read your review I can see that you have not been satisfied with the level of support and service you have received from our companies. I would be very keen to look into your account in more detail to allow me to investigate fully the support and look for areas where improvements could be made.
In regards to telephone support, line opening times do vary depending on the team you wish to speak to. The earliest our lines close, for account, queries is 5:30pm, technical support lines close at different times, which vary according to the team you need to speak to. In addition to telephone support there are other support methods available, such as our ticket systems available on both 123-reg and Webfusion and live chat support for 123-reg queries.
I would like to assist you further on this, if you would like me to could you please confirm a ticket ID.

Written on: 03/02/2014

Hi Karra, I have emailed you with account details & Ticket ID. I have yet to receive a response.

One of the reasons I am so disappointed is because when I originally signed up to webfusion 24/7 support was offered - and it's still being advertised on the front page of your website; along with reliability; scaleability and flexibility.. but none of which seem to actually apply in my case. Your engineers are unable to solve issues - blaming it on other engineers, they're not even able to bring my complaint to the attention of a supervisor! "this is not possible"... for a company supplying web hosting for businesses it is simply not acceptable to only respond to complaints when they are submitted on third party websites.

Written on: 06/02/2014

Hi Karra, as I said in my response on 03/02 - I have sent you an email. I have not received any response 3 days later. Obviously you invest more attention to dealing with complaints on third party websites than direct contact from existing customers. Despite 7 requests - no one has contacted me via phone to discuss or rectify the issues I've experienced. Disgraceful customer service.

Webfusiononline's reply to Fxt84's Comment

Written on: 10/02/2014

Hi,

Apologies I'm not sure which email address you have sent this to, but unfortunately I have not received this email.

Could you confirm a Ticket ID for me to search your account with to allow me to investigate this further for you.

Kind Regards

Written on: 10/02/2014

Emailed webfusion - Date: Mon, 03 Feb 2014 13:37:47 +0000 as per your request following my review on trust pilot. I can send you a screenshot of the sent email if you'd like!

My emails are hosted on your system and sent through webfusion servers! But given the apparent instability of the servers, and the frequency with which inexplicable errors occur on the email system, perhaps your engineers have managed to delete incoming mail? Or perhaps the email address is was given here: [removed] doesn't in fact work? When I requested that the engineers refer my complaint to a supervisor or someone in the 'customer service' department, I was told this is simply not possible.

All in, incredible disappointed with webfusion. Despite multiple requests for someone to contact me by phone when the original issue occcured, no one has bothered. No response to a complaint made 7 days ago - save your comments on third party website. Obviously there are more staff hours put into damage control on review sites than there are dealing with concerns registered through the available internal channels for existing customers. As I've realised that you're evidently unable to cater to the needs of a small business I'm now in the position of having to spend a great deal of time migrating a huge amount of data to a reliable web host in order to protect my business from further failings by your company. This has caused me a great deal of unnecessary stress and wasted work hours, not to mention website and email downtime and the subsequent loss of business costs and damages, because of the incompetence & disinterest of your customer service department.

“PATHETIC”

Written on: 02/09/2013

Web Fusion / Reg-123 are an absolute joke. Their service, support and overall customer care is pathetic. I have Web Fusion's supposed top-end VPS package. The entire system set up looks as though a child configured it. The email daemon cannot handle email requests correctly. The web server has serious issues handling SSL requests. The level of knowledge of their tech support staff is laughable and if they are unable to solve an issue quickly, then they claim that it is not their end and I… Read Full Review

“JOKE”

Written on: 17/08/2013 by mariaskee12 (1 review written)

Problem with this outfit is that despite their call waiting messages which promise 24/7 support, at the weekend you will end up waiting on their 0845 number for over ten minutes, only to be put through to a call answering service. Try again, and magically get through to someone after another ten minutes only to be told they can only see limited information and that you will have to wait until Monday. Such a shame they are so slack… Read Full Review

“Beware - they delete incoming mails without telling you”

Written on: 09/07/2013 by marchino.com (1 review written)

I was getting emails from Zopa, the finance company, sent out by eCircle, a reputable bulk emailer. I discovered that Webfusion (now Heart, but nothing has changed re. email) was deleting incoming mails from Zopa and had blacklisted the sender's address. When I queried this I was told that eCircle are spammers and Zopa are fly-by-nights. Both have been around for years. This is nonsense. They refuse to stop deleting mails, so I wonder: how much other importantr incoming mail have they… Read Full Review

Frielfan's Response to marchino.com's Review

Written on: 15/08/2013

Worst company ever, expect a webfusion employee to come on here offering to 'look into your problem' in order to create the appearance that they are remotely helpful - you and I know they are not.

Webfusiononline's reply to Frielfan's Comment

Hello Frielfan,

We come here to gather feedback from customers and find areas which where changes can be made to improve the experience for all of our customers.

From your comments I can see you have an outstanding support issue. If you would provide me with the ticket ID number I would be more than happy to look into this for you.

Frielfan's reply to Webfusiononline's Comment

Written on: 20/08/2013

Another slow day in the office eh Nerys?

so you wont look into support tickets that are actually sent to you but when someone complains on a review site about how rubbish your company is, only then do you sit up and(pretend to) take notice.

How about you spend less time posting fake reviews on here and more time actually doing your job.

Marchino.com's reply to Webfusiononline's Comment

Written on: 20/08/2013

I note you didn't reply to me. Is that because you know you delete people's incoming mails, some of which may be important? I am gradually changing over to gmail plus my own server and very happy I'll soon be getting rid of you.

“Worst service”

Written on: 05/07/2013 by rajan206 (1 review written)

Worst service, ticket system is pure joke! 1.Support and account service are terrible 2.Waste of time and money 3.Definetly no … Read Full Review

Webfusiononline's Response to rajan206's Review

Hello,

I would be very keen to look into your issue and the support you received so we can identify areas where we could make improvements and I would also be happy to help you with any issues you still have outstanding.

If you could provide a support ticket ID I will use this to track your account and will be able to start investigating.

Rajan206's reply to Webfusiononline's Comment

Written on: 08/07/2013

No one responding in your support website, I wonder How are you going to solve issue from here! Also there were no complaint section in your company website. I contacted customer service number of times but no luck, still I'm chasing.

Webfusiononline's reply to Rajan206's Comment

Hello,

I'm sorry to hear that you have not received a response back from our support team. If you can reply back on here with your account username or a ticket number, I will be more than happy to get this looked into for you

Rajan206's reply to Webfusiononline's Comment

Written on: 08/07/2013

I'm afraid to enclose details in public!

Webfusiononline's reply to Rajan206's Comment

Hello,

I can confirm a support ticket id can only be traced in our systems and nowhere else.

If you prefer giving me a domain name I can internally search for your account from that.

Frielfan's reply to Rajan206's Comment

Written on: 15/08/2013

All the staff are on here and other review sites posting fake reviews to get unsuspecting people to join up to their non-existent hosting service, thats why they dont respond on their own support website - after all, wheres the money in helping you once youve signed up?

“Never make the mistake of using them”

Written on: 14/06/2013

terrible customer service, the tech dept have no clue what they are doing> If you want to ruin someones online business this is the best company to recommend… Read Full Review

Written on: 17/06/2013

Good morning,

My names Karra I work for Webfusion, I’ve come across your review and would like to help you resolve your issue. Can you give me a support ticket id so I can search your account and try and help get this resolved?

Viptanna's Comment

130509-000100
130416-000545
130415-000620
130403-000237

If you need any more I have plenty

Viptanna's Comment

Written on: 03/10/2013

4 months on and no resolution. Your company is the worst I have come across, you customer service is 0. The server still crashes on a regular basis, your IT dept. is inexperienced by the looks of things as they haven't got a clue what they are doing.

“Sadly Lacking In Customer Service”

Written on: 21/05/2013 by thebfb (2 reviews written)

As a previosu Xcalibre customer, Webfusion was imposed upon me as part of a takeover. To say I'm unimpressed with them is an understatement They contacted me to get me to switch to a Webfusion server, it took 6 months for the process to complete with websites being down at odd times. Then I was charged for two servers and then over a year later the matter was still unresolved. In February, my old server was closed down but all rebilling for domains was cancelled resulting in some domains… Read Full Review

“Worst Support Ever”

Written on: 18/05/2013 by virtualROI (1 review written)

My server had a catastrophic failure on Thursday and it was down for over 24 hours while they set up a new one. I then had to reinstall everything back onto it and something is still broken and they refuse to help me fix it. All my clients had now websites or emails during this time. Avoid using them at all costs… Read Full Review

Webfusiononline's Response to virtualROI's Review

Written on: 20/05/2013

Frielfan's reply to Webfusiononline's Comment

Written on: 15/08/2013

You are fully aware of the support that was received, zero. Improvements? How about doing your job and serving your customers.

“Avoid”

Written on: 13/05/2013

Last Wednesday my SharePoint server got turned off. 5 days later they still haven’t found my data. The exchange server migration from 2007 to 2010 did not go well. Missing lots of data, such as contacts, calendar entry’s and emails. Been told they can’t do anything about that because the old 2007 data is no longer there. In IT why the hell would you wipe a server that you have just migrated clients off without waiting to see if you had done it correctly. Clearly they did a sloppy… Read Full Review

“VPS Switched without warning”

Written on: 10/05/2013

Having been with Webfusion for many years, I was appalled when they switched our VPS off without warning. On contacting support we were told it was our fault because the Parallels Plesk was out of date and open to attack and had in fact been hacked. They said they had informed customers of the issue though we never received any details. Moving away from Webfusion ASAP!… Read Full Review

Written on: 13/05/2013

Hello,

If you could send details of your VPS account over to us, I would be happy to look into this matter for you and check on the information which has been provided to you regarding the suspension of your VPS and to see what could have been done to improve this process.

Frielfan's Comment

Written on: 15/08/2013

Not too busy at webfusion today eh Nerys? So you've got time in between ignoring all those support emails to come on here and waste everyone else's time.

“Payment issue solved in 3 minutes”

Written on: 10/04/2013 by luckyneel (1 review written)

123 reg sorted out a payment issue for me whilst I was still sit in pyjamas first thing in the morning. Amazing customer care today. Thanks again Dan and I am impressed… Read Full Review

Frielfan's Response to luckyneel's Review

Written on: 20/08/2013

Why is sorting out an issue 'amazing customer care' Their job is to sort out issues, getting into your pyjamas does not make it any more amazing - this review reads more like an advert for webfusion., why would you be trying to advertise the company luckyneel@webfusion.co.uk?? Oh i see.....

“Dedicated Server Support”

Written on: 08/04/2013 by tecknaltd (1 review written)

We have used Webfusion for a number of years. What we like as a company is that they listen and talk the same language. We are a tech company, so when we ask for support, its normally for a good reason. Answers are always forthcoming and always helpful, recently going beyond normal service levels to assist. I doubt we would move and servers else where as I doubt we would get the same level of support… Read Full Review

“They Speak My Language.”

Written on: 03/04/2013 by ElvisSinger (1 review written)

I am no computer geek so it's nice to know any time I have a problem they answer the phone very fast. Always sort it out and speak in simple terms so as I know what they are talking about. My 10 years have been great. Lets hope I have another just as good. Best VPS.service out there. Thanks Guys. … Read Full Review

“Disgusted”

Written on: 30/03/2013

Don't be fooled by the Webfusion website which has the following: Q. Do I need technical knowledge to use a VPS?- No! Plesk Panel, the server management software simplifies the process of managing your VPS. The easy to use interface is intuitive and means you do not need to have expert knowledge of server administration. What's more, we provide you with step-by-step user guides and videos to help you along the way. This is not true. Webfusion give you zero help to set up on the server and… Read Full Review

“very good communication”

Written on: 30/03/2013

my problem was solved very quick with minimum additional work. great communication!! 123-reg team was very helpful!!… Read Full Review

“Value VPS Hosting”

Written on: 18/03/2013

I've been a customer for approximately 8 years using different VPS options and when I've ever had a problem it has normally been resolved within 24-48hrs maximum. They are not high-level managed hosting server accounts, so you do get what you pay for, but at the cost I have nothing to complain about to date. Negatives: You often deal with different service engineers through an issue, so it can lose the personal touch, but as I mentioned at the price you cannot complain… Read Full Review

“Don't use them”

Written on: 16/03/2013 by henrybag (1 review written)

If you want to take hosting from a company that promises everything and delivers nothing then Webfusion are for you. Having used their reseller account for a number of years I have had numerous problems with customer service and the product they off. Basically they aren't services their reseller customers any more so they just don't care. My clients sites were down for 2 1/2 days without a single apology from Webfusion. If you trey and contact customer services, wait for it.... they don't… Read Full Review

Webfusiononline's Response to henrybag's Review

Written on: 18/03/2013

Hello,

I am sorry to hear that you have had difficulties in resolving your issues and I would like to be able to look into these further for you. If you could send details over to customerexperience@webfusion.com I will be happy to assist you further.

Henrybag's reply to Webfusiononline's Comment

Written on: 21/03/2013

I find it odd that you manage to respond to a comment that is in the public domain and you won't respond in your own support forums, I've just discovered my clients sites are down yet again.

My tone of voice in the support forums is quite vocal but it's just very frustrating at the lack of care and response from your support staff.

I know you have now stopped selling reseller accounts and are referring people to Heart Internet but shouldn't mean you leave your existing customers high and dry.

I have asked for someone to call but no-one has.

Frustrated and angry now!

“Not bad...”

Written on: 15/03/2013

The support team are friendly once you get through. However, I have only had to call because my VPS needs rebooting every 6 months or so (and my website is down until that happens). Not sure why... (and probably something I could solve on my own), but seems odd that it happens at all… Read Full Review

“Had technical problem which was resolved within 2 hours”

Written on: 14/03/2013

Described the issue, and was send a short but exact answer. The problem had been resolved by them and tested prior to sending me a reply. And all within 2 hours. Wish everything could be this easy :)… Read Full Review