American Greetings www.americangreetings.com Reviews

From 1 review
American Greetings www.americangreetings.com - Ask a question now

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)

“Very Happy with American Greetings.com!”

Written on: 24/11/2011

I have used american greetings for many years now and highly recommend. They have a nice selection of cards to choose from with many different sending options, including sending to cell phones, which is pretty neat. My new favorite is the talking cards where you can add your own text and choose a voice. My grandchildren absolutely adore these. I love getting responses from all my friends and family after a holiday, they all just love them! It's really such a nice way to keep in touch and loads… Read Full Review