Tokyo Marui Tokyo Marui P90 TR Reviews

Tokyo Marui Tokyo Marui P90 TR - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Tokyo Marui Tokyo Marui P90 TR

Tokyo Marui Tokyo Marui P90 TR
Tokyo Marui Tokyo Marui P90 TR

“I bought my Tokyo Marui yesterday. ”

Written on: 30/09/2010

I bought my Tokyo Marui yesterday.

rate of fire is amazing, about 6 shots a sec (rough estimation)a 300rd clip emptied in no time at all. (prob one bad thing about the gun, high RoF = regular reloading)

I got the red dot version. I think the silencer on it looks ridiculous especially when it has no function other than making the gun let mobile, adding 6" to the length.

Cant wait to try it out at my local airsoft venue. Called the office block, 3 stories of an abandoned office block located… Read Full Review

“Great airsoft gun. Shoots straight and powerful right...”

Written on: 17/03/2010

Great airsoft gun. Shoots straight and powerful right out of the box… Read Full Review

☆☆☆☆☆

“ The Tokyo Marui Tokyo Marui P90 TR constantly stops...”

Written on: 07/05/2009

The Tokyo Marui Tokyo Marui P90 TR constantly stops firing… Read Full Review

“Absolutly great and what deffentlly want one. Easy use...”

Written on: 05/08/2008 by joseph st (1 review written)

Absolutly great and what deffentlly want one. Easy use easy to take out klip and change. The silencer is too long… Read Full Review

“They Tokyo Marui P90 TR is superb, brilliant aim and...”

Written on: 15/06/2008

They Tokyo Marui P90 TR is superb, brilliant aim and superb shooting. There is nothing bad about this gun, everything is simply awesome… Read Full Review

“Its not the red dot site version, that is seen in all...”

Written on: 20/04/2008

Its not the red dot site version, that is seen in all the film and tv series. Its accurate, never jams and good rate of fire… Read Full Review

“Brilliant gun i shot at my fence last night and now it...”

Written on: 13/03/2008

Brilliant gun i shot at my fence last night and now it has got holes in it but i havent told my parents yet. The Tokyo Marui P90 is a great gun… Read Full Review

“Fantastic i shot at my fence last night and now it has...”

Written on: 13/03/2008 by marshajp02 (1 review written)

Fantastic i shot at my fence last night and now it has got a big massive hole in it but i havent told my parents… Read Full Review

“Very good bb gun but could be easer to adapt silencer”

Written on: 22/02/2008

Very good bb gun but could be easer to adapt silencer… Read Full Review

“the p90 is very good in every way i ve used one for...”

Written on: 23/01/2008 by bobbybear10 (1 review written)

the p90 is very good in every way i ve used one for about a year now very comfitable to hold and fire very good range and hop unit is very effective… Read Full Review

“I have 3 guns the S-System, CA CQB Compaq Seal & the...”

Written on: 26/11/2007 by BlueRed (1 review written)

I have 3 guns the S-System, CA CQB Compaq Seal & the Marui P90 my Favorite the best gun for me… Read Full Review

“The Tokyo Marui Tokyo Marui P90 TR is my first...”

Written on: 29/03/2004 by Silent (1 review written)

The Tokyo Marui Tokyo Marui P90 TR is my first non-springer airsoft gun and this gun is amazing. I got it in early february and have put around 10,000 bb's from it, and its just as great as it was new.

First Impressions-
Got here after 1 day shipping from Hong Kong (thanks Dentrinity!) due to international date line, the package actually went back in time (lol) one day. I tore open my package and immediately charged up the battery, put the silencer (included with gun) on, and mounted my Red… Read Full Review

227269_Air Soft Player69's Response to Silent's Review

Written on: 26/01/2006

yea the mag feeds slow but it is a hell of alot beter then 68 rounds you just have to hit the top of it and it will feed faster and I put high speed gears init new piston and (flatline gears) and a 10.6 volt battery and it shots strait. peace much love

Ryehead's Response to Silent's Review

Written on: 02/04/2008

Great review, I agree with pretty much everything u said. I've had my P90 for nearly a year and have still had no problems with it, I did upgrade it with a 1J spring which increased the velocity with out losing much accuracy, I've also had it cleaned and revaped by airsoft world.<br/><br/>The silencer is a nice extra although I have to admitt I don't use it much, I did have some trouble with another silencer I have for my M4, the bbs caught the inside and ruined the sponge, don't want this to happen to my P90 silencer lol<br/><br/>All in all this is a great gun and my personal favourite of all my guns, I would recommend this to anyone.

Nicklas's Response to Silent's Review

Written on: 05/10/2006

I GOT IT!!! now I finally got my P90TR and I love it! The silencer is awesome! And it works too.. much less sound when attached! (cool).
br>
<br/>I have had it now for a couple of months, and I only had one problem with it... It jammed, but only for a short while, and I only had to strip it to get it working (no tools necessary). A nice design. Fits perfectly in my hand, and it shoots better than my mates M 16 colt, and faster (only 4 feet a second).
<br>
<br/>I just have to say that I thought it was good, and boy I was right! It's so cool, you will take it everywhere, and it fires bullets like a mad man. I bought the 300 mag. I think it is worth it! It fires 300 rounds in one go if you crank it enough, and have bullets and battery, but my p90 emptied the mag in under 2 minutes; more like 1 really, so it was really cool!
<br>
<br>It is a nice gun, and gets 100% for my vote!

258087_Poopums's Response to Silent's Review

Written on: 03/09/2006

I like your review. I've held a P-90, and I'm going to get one in a week or so. I love the way it fits your hand, and the triple rail system is cool too. I haven't even shot it yet and I love it. The P-90 does have a rather limited range, but if you get it upgraded enough, (which is what I'm going to do with mine) then it's practically the perfect AEG. Love the review. Agree with everything you said.

Nicklas's Response to Silent's Review

Written on: 04/07/2006

Hello! and thank you for the review. I am a newbie to Airsoft. I have around 4 or 5 spring pistols and I always said I wanted an electric one. I am waiting for the Marui P90 TR and in my mind was wondering is it any good? Is it worth the money?
<br>So thank you very much for the 100/100 on this gun! It makes my day! I an from Finland and I'm waiting for my gun to arrive today or tomorrow. Thanks a lot! =)

Gold Elite's Response to Silent's Review

Written on: 04/04/2006

Great review! I've just bought one and it should arrive in a couple of days. It was this review and the high respect that tipped me towards this over an MP5SD6.

Gold Elite's Response to Silent's Review

Written on: 04/04/2006

How much did it cost in total with all the upgrades?